Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

yeah I gained 40 pounds because of the water I gained back. Thanks I appreciate the feedback. I place priority on my diet over everything and I lift heavy. I want to go as far as I can and have heard a lot of different opinions by those around me. Some saying to start and others saying to wait a year or two and even some saying to wait like 10 years, but if I have a desire to attain a pro level physique I want to ort of shoot for a goal as to when I'll expect to start and what I should do. There cant be anything wrong with planning for the future if you have big goals.

yeah I gained 40 pounds because of the water I gained back. Thanks I appreciate the feedback. I place priority on my diet over everything and I lift heavy. I want to go as far as I can and have heard a lot of different opinions by those around me. Some saying to start and others saying to wait a year or two and even some saying to wait like 10 years, but if I have a desire to attain a pro level physique I want to ort of shoot for a goal as to when I'll expect to start and what I should do. There cant be anything wrong with planning for the future if you have big goals.

If you wait 10 years, kiss being a pro goodbye unless you wanted to compete as a master. If your going to make a legitimate run at a pro card, then Id train natural another year to maximize your potential. Then your going to have to hit the juice hard to be competitive. If you do make it on the pro circuit, your basically going to have to stay on year round. Thats why I said make your decision wisely. Your still young, consider if you want to have a family etc. Its going to be difficult to give your future wife kids after a decade of aas abuse. Most of those guys run more drugs in a week, than normal aas users use in a cycle.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Yeah from what I've learned the pros started young if you see pictures of Arnold at 19 he's a beast huge and ripped granted they are pretty genetically gifted but I'm sure their juicing it's not the most healthy lifestyle but I guess that's what it takes to be a legend

Yeah from what I've learned the pros started young if you see pictures of Arnold at 19 he's a beast huge and ripped granted they are pretty genetically gifted but I'm sure their juicing it's not the most healthy lifestyle but I guess that's what it takes to be a legend

At 19 he had been juicing for years and he won the mr universe at like 20 or 21.

Yeah I have talked to a few guys that are pros and some that are national competitors and they suggested to start very soon and to not really come off but do do something called " blasting and cruising" , like I use a low dose all year round, but then when it's time to cycle I up it a lot and add a bunch of other compounds.

Yeah I have talked to a few guys that are pros and some that are national competitors and they suggested to start very soon and to not really come off but do do something called " blasting and cruising" , like I use a low dose all year round, but then when it's time to cycle I up it a lot and add a bunch of other compounds.

To compete at that level you cant come off unless you enjoy being in last place.

Top Bottom