Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

AvidSportsFan

Hey guys. I'm a newb. Been reading as much as I can over the last few months and going over many threads. I was thinking of giving Sustanon 250 a shot for my first use. I could use some input and recommendations. I have been working out on and off for about 8 years but I have been pretty hard core about it for the last couple. My diet is pretty good. I'm in no rush so any feedback will be appreciated. My stats are 30, 6', 20% B.F., 220lbs.

bro what are ur goals and what do u expect from ur cycle. how long u plan to be on and what is ur pct plan ??

20% B.F. is high. I think you should have this checked. If your BF is that high then I would suggest you wait until you are down to 12% to 14%

Hey guys. I'm a newb. Been reading as much as I can over the last few months and going over many threads. I was thinking of giving Sustanon 250 a shot for my first use. I could use some input and recommendations. I have been working out on and off for about 8 years but I have been pretty hard core about it for the last couple. My diet is pretty good. I'm in no rush so any feedback will be appreciated. My stats are 30, 6', 20% B.F., 220lbs.

Welcome to EF....a few things:

"Giving sustanon a shot" is a terrible reason to start using AAS, if you're gonna do it you have to be 150% making a commitment...

On an off for 8 years is too inconsistent, you need to be training for minimum of a year consistently...

"Pretty good diet?" See my 1st point above...

HOWEVER, you have come to the right place to learn...and it sounds like your diet and training could use an overhaul. Post up those 2 for starters....

~EZ

Top Bottom