Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

I think you are at a great age to do GH..start of a new decade as well! 3ius/ed is what i take...

Yes good candidate for HGH but its a long term commitment. Gotta do daily injections for at least 6 months 2-4 iu day

Thank you gents for the feedback, I have enough of a supply of HGH to maintain that. I was going to stack it with Test. My question is when my cycle of test is done and I am taking my PCT, can I continue to take growth in my PCT stage coming of Test?

Thank you gents for the feedback, I have enough of a supply of HGH to maintain that. I was going to stack it with Test. My question is when my cycle of test is done and I am taking my PCT, can I continue to take growth in my PCT stage coming of Test?

Yes, you can take GH during PCT. At your age, make sure your PCT is adequate to make a sufficient recovery. Here is what I would recommend...

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see signature for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Another effective PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Unleashed (NTBM or MR Supps)
Test Infusion (MR Supps)
Forged Methyl EAA (MR Supps or NTBM)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Use RickRock10 at NTBM for 10% off

RickRock- Thank you for the feedback! I have been researching a PCT for a while and all say about the same. I like your optimal choice. Do I cycle right on the PCT after cycle of Test, or wait a week?

RickRock- Thank you for the feedback! I have been researching PCT for a while and all say about the same. I like your optimal choice. Do I cycle right on the PCT after cycle of Test, or wait a week?

If you are running test enanthate or cypionate (long esters), generally you would start PCT 2 weeks after your last injection.

Any questions feel free to send me a PM bro

RickRock Thanks again- Great stuff! I'm sure I will have more questions while doing this cycle I will hit you up...

Top Bottom