Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

Flpj

Hello Gents,
I'm getting ready to run my first cycle Growth/Test. I have been on this site for a while as an observer and read many knowledgeable threads so any advise is warranted and appreciated.
I'm 5'11 190- have trained and dieted pretty hard over the past 3 years to get to a point where I'm ready for a steroid.

1- how long/much should I cycle Growth and Test for?
2- Most important PCT/ when do I start/type/how long.

Look forward to your comments/advise

Thank you,

I would recommend a simple test only cycle for your first run of 250 to 500 per week for 10 to 12 weeks. With that being said, I think you have alot of research to do as far as diet, training, cycling. Your PCT can be an array of things and you need to research this as well. What are your stats? Weight, BF, how long have you been training, what is your diet like? I have gifted you a platinum membership to assist you with your research.

The user 'flpj' has been gifted a platinum membership!

Arabian- Thank you!

I'm 5'11/ 190...12-14 BF....Have trained and dieted hard over the last 3 years. this will be my first cycle.

Arabian- Thank you!

I'm 5'11/ 190...12-14 BF....Have trained and dieted hard over the last 3 years. this will be my first cycle.
Fantastic, I would stick to a test only cycle for my first round , and keep your diet and training dialed in and continue to grow by learning and visiting the different sections of Elite Fitness such as the Training, diet, and PCT forums. I look forward to hearing about your progress and gains,.

So you recommend not to take HGH and stack it with Test? I have been reading they work hand and hand.

HGH takes many months to exert its effects. You are only going to be on your first cycle 10-12 weeks max. No need to overcomplicate things if youve never had a cycle

week 1-10 Test C/E 400mg/wk, split injects 200mg twice week
PCT starting week 12, research it on here shouldnt take long to figure out

SD- Thank you for the feedback. I have been researching a PCT for Test/Growth, and for Test alone.

Not an expert here, but It depends on what your body looks like. If you are carrying lotsa fat and water test e would do nothing for you except more water more fat and some muscle growth!

How old are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

40 years old. I have brought my body back to weighing 190. I lost 25 pounds of fat over the last 3 years. working out, over the counter sups and diet. I'm ready now to take it to the next level. I have Taitropin and 300Mg of Test I was going to start. Just working out my PCT before doing anything.

Top Bottom