Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

BiggieBoz

Hey guys,
I've always been a natural lifter and stayed in shape but have slacked the past 9 months. I've decided to take a fast track and go the roid route. I've got a shipment of test E, Deca and Wynn on the way. I would like some input on the best time table to use them as well as what would be best to use for PCT. Below are my stats and goals.

Stats :
Height 6'0'
Weight 220 lbs
BFP 25%

Goals :
Weight 225 lbs
BFP 10% or less

My plan is to bulk during cycle then cut post cycle. So lets hear it.

Your bodyfat is way too high.. the side effects of steroids will be made way worse when your bodyfat is so high.. Blood pressure will sky rocket and your lipids will get serious strained..

Lose some weight and steroids arent the answer to this

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

body fat is way too high
Blood pressure will sky rocket
lipids will get strained.

Lose some weight and steroids arent the answer to this

This ^^^.

Eat right and keep lifting bro. Gear is not a shortcut to fitness.

I will definitely heed all of your advice and keep the gear on ice. What about the Wynn? Couldn't I use that as a kick start?

I will definitely heed all of your advice and keep the gear on ice. What about the Wynn? Couldn't I use that as a kick start?

Wynn as in winstrol? I've never used it but as I understand it, it's used on the back end of a cycle not as a kickstart.

What body fat percentage should someone be at to start using gear?

Under 15% but I wouldnt recommend them to anyone over 12% because to me it shows lack of discipline in their diet but some people just cant get below 12 and some people don't care to be that lean..

But this doesnt mean that some 130lber should do AAS because he is 8% bf. There is no set number we need full stats always

Hey guys,
I've always been a natural lifter and stayed in shape but have slacked the past 9 months. I've decided to take a fast track and go the roid route. I've got a shipment of test E, Deca and Wynn on the way. I would like some input on the best time table to use them as well as what would be best to use for PCT. Below are my stats and goals.

Stats :
Height 6'0'
Weight 220 lbs
BFP 25%

Goals :
Weight 225 lbs
BFP 10% or less

My plan is to bulk during cycle then cut post cycle. So lets hear it.

Yeh bro, your bodyfat is just way too high for juice right now. And your goal stats make no sense at all either and are completely unrealistic. In terms of years perhaps, maybe. You want to add 5 lbs of weight and drop over 15% bodyfat. That is the equivelant of trying to add over 40 lbs of muscle. Just trying to put things in perspective for you

Top Bottom