Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle with PCT in order --- Please check over

libo

Hey guys im planning to do my first cycle here with sustanon 250mg 2x a week monday and thursday (500mg week in total) for 10 weeks straight. I am aware of the shorter and longer acting esters but have read around and because this is my first ever cycle i should still make great gains. I do not plan to add another test to this cycle, i think this should be enough for my first... maybe second cycle i will. But for now here is my 10 week cycle of sust 250 2x week, as well as pct. I have talked to experienced users (like 10 years +) and they have told me this for pct which im not quite sure of why.

Week 1 - Mon, Thurs 250 mg
Week 2 - Mon, Thurs 250 mg
Week 3 - Mon, Thurs 250 mg
Week 4 - Mon, Thurs 250 mg
Week 5 - Mon, Thurs 250 mg
Week 6 - Mon, Thurs 250 mg
Week 7 - Mon, Thurs 250 mg
Week 8 - Mon, Thurs 250 mg

Week 8.5 - Mon, Thurs 250 mg start 20 novladex ED
Week 9 - Mon, Thurs 250 mg with 20 novladex ED
Week 10 - Mon, Thurs 250 mg with 20 novladex ED

Wait the 3 weeks (21 days) after last injection and then start PCT with clomid.

150mg on day 1; then 100mg for the next 7 days; followed by 50mg for 14 days

ALL opinions are welcome but please stick to the facts with what needs to be improved to make this cycle and pct a success. Im not adding a test so please do say that, the pct is what is really stumping me and ive done so much research.

Also not sure whether to continue that novladex from week 10 all the way to the first week of clomid??? THANKS!!! sorry for so many questions.

PS stats - Age 21, Weight 175, height 5'7

Last edited:
Top Bottom