Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Var

gsatday

21 years old going on 22, 200-205 bw
Been training heavy for about 3 years, been lifting in some capacity or another for 7.
Big three around the 300-400-500 mark, play rugby and grapple as primary sports.
The only supplements I take are creatine - 5 g/day, protein - 20-30g post workout, and no-xplode - 2 scoops (the latter mostly for the energy boost).
Don't want to add a significant amount of weight due to concerns about weight class and cardio. Interested in strength increases and general CNS support while I play high-cardio sports and lift heavy.

Bought enough var for an 8 week, 30 mg/day cycle.

I'm looking to avoid the common sides (bacne, genital/libido problems, test shutdown), I read up and figured the non-aromatizing nature of var and the relatively low dosage would keep me out of trouble. The question is do you guys think I need to look into some pct for this cycle, and what sides I should be focusing on combating.

I think your too young to mess your any aas yet.
whats your BF% at 205? also whats your hight.
also I dont normally rec oral only cycles but f i had to var or tbol would prob be one of the FEW, i STILL think you should use atleast an hrt dose of test 150-250mg testcyp EW.
that being said.
var will shut you down but it is mild in that regard.
I think somthing like HCGenerate for 4-5 weeks starting after last dose of var could be enuff.
if you want some extra help nolvadex at 20mg for 3 weeks THEN HCGenerate would DEFF be good for somthing like this.

again i rec test with this.

good luck.
OHH PS PLEASE take some creatine wittt he var even just a couple grames everyday, its a nice combo.

var won't gain you weight. atleast nothing outside of the 5 pound range and that's wit a bulking diet. if you wanna see good results bring that up to around 60 mgs a day and shorten the cycle length. 8 weeks is too long to run an oral only cycle for liver damage aswell many people just don't notice much from the var past 6 weeks or so. so you may as well run a higher dose for less time.

Not sure about bf, it's probably idiotic to say so but it's not a goal or interest and I don't keep active track of it. That said, I can see abs when I exhale and all 8 come up when I flex. It might be genetics and I don't know what (if anything) that means.

5'10"-5'11"

I'm taking the var cause I've stalled out on some lifts and will find it difficult to increase naturally while adding heavy cardio to my cns load.

Is this cycle likely to effect my libido? How will i know whether I need HCG or not?

Been training heavy for about 3 years, been lifting in some capacity or another for 7.
Big three around the 300-400-500 mark, play rugby and grapple as primary sports.
The only supplements I take are creatine - 5 g/day, protein - 20-30g post workout, and no-xplode - 2 scoops (the latter mostly for the energy boost).
Don't want to add a significant amount of weight due to concerns about weight class and cardio. Interested in strength increases and general CNS support while I play high-cardio sports and lift heavy.

I'm looking to avoid the common sides (bacne, genital/libido problems, test shutdown), I read up and figured the non-aromatizing nature of var and the relatively low dosage would keep me out of trouble. The question is do you guys think I need to look into some pct for this cycle, and what sides I should be focusing on combating.
Yes you will need a pct for sure with any AAS usage. Hcghenerate and erase will do you good for a mild var cycle. HCG is used a kick start to pct and get your shit working faster. Libido you may notice a decrease in that and erection but that can be combated with a test booster.

If it's real var, no worry. You won't gain much weight as long as you don't up your calories much. But at 30mg, I don't think you'll see huge strength increases, unless pharm grade.

And if real var, then 8 weeks is min I would run it. Real var is metabolized mostly in the kidneys, and var is even used to switch muscle wasting patients off of winny when winny causes hepatic issues. But since you are looking for mostly strength gains, 8 weeks is fine. You'll see the biggest strength increases in week 3.

Var will suppress you, so please have a good PCT - HCGenerate (not hcg) would be great. You may see sex drive decline, stomach problems, hard clumpy stools, and sometimes difficulty eating.

Before you start though, head over to the training section and see if maybe a change-up can break your rutt for now.

Your young,,,and probably dont need it but if you do use it,,40-60mg for most men
works well. Side effects are minimal with ANAVAR but still follow a proper PCT afterwards.

Well, I don't necessarily have to use the var right away. To be honest, I'm pretty surprised to hear that var would have any effect on libido, as all the literature I'd read seem to claim low incidence of such at these dosage levels. Taking this into account, would I be better off staying natural for a bit longer and perhaps upping the creatine and introducing a test booster?

Well, I don't necessarily have to use the var right away. To be honest, I'm pretty surprised to hear that var would have any effect on libido, as all the literature I'd read seem to claim low incidence of such at these dosage levels. Taking this into account, would I be better off staying natural for a bit longer and perhaps upping the creatine and introducing a test booster?

a natty test booster wouldn't do much for. you're 21 years old so your test is so high right now that the only that'll make a noticable difference would be pure test. ie. test prop, test enanthate or test cyp.
at just 30 mg's a day you would just need something like HCGenerate. clomid or nolva in my opinion isn't necessary at that dose. orals like winny or anavar are very mild shut down wise. But DO run something after. Your best bet would be to up the dose, lower the amount of weeks. OR stay natural like you said. upping your protein and carb intake will put more weight on you then a natty test booster. especially at 21 years old.

Thanks for the info. What about running something during as well? I don't want to be low while I'm on the cycle.

Top Bottom