Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle swollen glute

noodles1010

So my friend is doin a test e only cycle and is injecting correctly, clean, in the right area of his glute ect. he is in his 2nd week now and doing 500mg wk.
the injection site on his left glute is swollen and apparently hurts like a bitch. he started a cycle of home made and this happened and he stopped because he thought it was a bad batch... so did i cause the same shit i had gotten from that guy did the same thing to me on my 13th week. anyway... now its pharm grade and the second time around and this shits happening to him again...
any ideas or suggestions?
is there a diff test he should try? is the test e ester too much for his body or is it cause hes a newb or what?

his stats
about 5'11
210 lbs
10% bf

THANKS

Someone will probably chime in and back me up or call me wrong but it sounds like bleeding into the muscle. I've read massaging is incorrect instead you want to apply pressure below the site to essentially lessen the blood flow for a minute.

For one thing he has virgin muscles and it takes time to adjust. He could also just be sensitive to it. Try using the delts and quads as well that way hes only using the same spot once every 3 weeks. As long as hes not getting sick or an abcess I wouldnt worry. Try using smaller pins to help lessen pain. 25 gauge needles are smooth. I can barely feel them going in.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Also if hes moving the pin all around inside cause of being nervous you can cause muscle trauma. Happened to me it sucked. Left me sore on my cheek for like 2 weeks

Top Bottom