Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle: Sust/Winny

ludz

I would first like to say hi to all the members. I am new to this forum but have been reading endlessly on here for the past few weeks, I just cant seem to stop reading, alot of good info. Anyways, Im about to start my first cycle and would just like to get a few pointers to fine tune what Im not positive about. First things first, Im 25 and have been working out off and on for around six or seven years, but have been training hard for the last year consistantly. I am 5'10 200lbs 16%bf and am hoping to drop down to about 10%. I feel that my diet is pretty good and is continually getting better. Ok so heres what i have planned.
wk 1-8 I will be taking a prohormone, which has andro, norandro, tribulus(DHEA).
wk 2-11 mon/thurs 1cc each day sust 250
wk 9-12 eod 100mg of winny(inj)

nows where i have ?s.
I just oredered formastan planned on starting this on wk 8 and then 6wks for pct.
Also gonna run arimidex throughout entire cycle. 1mg ed or would HCGenerate be fine for the last 4-8wks instead?.
PCT: postcycle and unleashed.

wk 1-8 I will be taking a prohormone, which has andro, norandro, Tribulus(DHEA).
wk 2-11 mon/thurs 1cc each day sust 250
wk 9-12 eod 100mg of winny(inj)

nows where i have ?s.
I just oredered formastan planned on starting this on wk 8 and then 6wks for PCT.
Also gonna run Arimidex throughout entire cycle. 1mg ed or would HCGenerate be fine for the last 4-8wks instead?.
PCT: postcycle and Unleashed.

run hcgenerate the last 4 weeks of the cycle. the day the cycle ends start pct and run it like this

1-4 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm
1-4 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day
run the adex like you plan during the cycle bro. Looks good. You are running a week pro hormone anyway

also test only would be good and winny is hard on blood (lipids) and liver. i really donot see the point of adding it in your first cycle.
If anything tbol or dbol for first 4 weeks would make more sence.

I also agree HCGenerate Post cycle after pct.

Top Bottom