Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle, SARMs or TEST

Does anyone think a SARM cycle would be a good idea for a first cycle. Everyone on here seems to say Test is the best first cycle. Wondering why...

Depends on your age and goals. Most people recommend test as a first cycle because when most people ask about "cycles" they're normally considering a PH or AAS. SARMs are a whole different ball game.

I'm on my first cycle now and I'm taking LGD. Honestly I would prefer a SARM as a first cycle due to their relatively low level supression (excluding LGD) and minor sides. Good thing to help get your feet wet with less risk I guess

There's a ton of info on here on them.

Osterine is great for a small bulk, PCT, and most notably recomp. You can expect ~5-6lbs of lean mass from an 8 week cycle and you'll only need a precautionary mini PCT.

S-4 is great for cutting! You'll need a mini PCT for it as well.

LGD is fairly new. Looks to be very promising for a bulker. Clinicals show 1lb of muscle gain a week in clinicals at a low dose. It's suppressive, so a full PCT is required.

SARMS are great to get your feet wet before jumping into AAS. The sides and shutdown are relatively low with them, and pretty much all of your gains will be kept after a cycle of SARMS. Just make sure to use a quality source like sarmssearch.

I think i am going to try an 8 week 'cycle' of ostarine and see what it does. 25 mg/day with unleashed and HCGen ran throughout and after as a 'PCT'...not that PCT is really needed.

I think i am going to try an 8 week 'cycle' of ostarine and see what it does. 25 mg/day with unleashed and HCGen ran throughout and after as a 'PCT'...not that PCT is really needed.
From everything I have read and learned, for some no PCT may be necessary, for others a PCT is necessary. Some people even get gyno from running osta at 25mg ED - you never know how you'll personally react, so its best to run a PCT and go from there.

Anyway, I am new to the whole game myself and I will be running a sarm cycle in the next few months to get my 'feet wet.' Even people who have run AAS and PH have made decent 1lb a week gains on Osta, so I figure over 8 weeks someone new to the whole ballgame could more than likely put on a solid 10lbs and keep it.

I would urge you to do as much research as you can, read as many logs, and see all the different opinions on everything and form a well educated opinion of your own before diving in.

I agree with you. I'm pretty new here and all my (hours and hours) of reading and checking this site has focused on a test cycles with PCT. I wasn't planning to start that for another month or so and now i've decided to get my feet wet with ostarine and see how I react. I'm looking forward to it as it seems a lot less intense that a full test cycle.

I can tell you this... You most definitely need a mini pct after a sarms cycle unless you are running 4 weeks or less... There is not much purpose to run 4 weeks or less because you are cutting yourself very short of the goals you could be obtaining by running a full cycle... Its a MINI pct... Its only 3 weeks... 3 weeks to ensure quick and proper recovery and allowing yourself to jump right into to an aas cycle is pretty important as far as i can see... you should run hcgenerate on cycle to ensure an easy and smooth recovery and then run a strong pct... Methyl eaa and test infusion will be excellent...

Dylan,
I was thinking Unleashed combo for PCT. Do you think that would be ok, or should clomid be included? I feel like i had my PCT sorted and now i've changed it all up cos i'm doing SARMS first.
Thanks

Top Bottom