Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle review, thoughts, suggestions, etc...

" i know that i am not at my genetic potential. i am simply looking for an "acceleration" of my growth sizewise and strengthwise. i can understand where people say that there are those who rely on gear instead of proper eating and training and recover, but i have a fairly solid grasp of all these concepts. "

If you had a full grasp of all these concepts, you wouldn't be 160 lbs. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna bust your chops. You can add 15lbs of muscle naturally without the use of gear. You are looking for a shortcut. Start gear now, and you will never be much of a bber without large doses of gear. You will rely on gear completely.

But hey, it's your life; you don't need eq or anything else, get yourself some HIGH quality human grade Test at 300mg a week with arimidex at 0.25mg ED and Finasteride at 1mg Ed if you care about your health.

I agree with Andy. You should wait.

If you gain 30lbs, which you will not at 500mg test a week, you will probably only keep 20.

Drop the Eq.

Enanthate 500mg for 8 weeks.
Dbol 25mg a day for weeks 1-3

Weeks 9-10
dbol 10 mg upon wakening.

Week 11 start clomid

Lose the weight before the cycle.

I would wait until you are 21, unless you are an athlete that needs to compete at an accelerated level that requires strength and power.

BigAndy69 said:

If you had a full grasp of all these concepts, you wouldn't be 160 lbs. :rolleyes:

well, i AM still young in my training age relatively. just because i don't weigh, say, even 180 instead of 160 after two solid years of lifting you can't say that i don't have a solid grasp of training eating and recovery. i've gained 30 solid lbs since i've began training. and i continue to gain. i'd say maybe around five lbs every 2-4 months right now, but most of my growth comes in spurts. with that said, i could continue at this rate and wait 2-3 years then i would probably be at my ideal size (~180lb, i think...i'll have to see when i get there :D). however, i wish i was at least much closer to that now...hence, my jump into the world of AS. however, if i do decide to use any gear, i plan to be educated about it and that's why i am here. thanks for your help.

rippedtrojan said:

well, i AM still young in my training age relatively. just because i don't weigh, say, even 180 instead of 160 after two solid years of lifting you can't say that i don't have a solid grasp of training eating and recovery. i've gained 30 solid lbs since i've began training. and i continue to gain. i'd say maybe around five lbs every 2-4 months right now, but most of my growth comes in spurts. with that said, i could continue at this rate and wait 2-3 years then i would probably be at my ideal size (~180lb, i think...i'll have to see when i get there :D). however, i wish i was at least much closer to that now...hence, my jump into the world of AS. however, if i do decide to use any gear, i plan to be educated about it and that's why i am here. thanks for your help.

There is no excuse for using gear at your age and experience. If you rely on gear to get you through a sticking point, then you will not learn proper BBing concepts. Anyway, at least you're not 13.

Top Bottom