Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle review, thoughts, suggestions, etc...

rippedtrojan

well i've been thinking about my first cycle. i've tried to keep it simple but i think it should work. the dosages aren't that high on purpose, but could be increased if that is what is suggested. i am 5'8" and 160lbs. i don't have any gear yet and am simply planning for the future right now. also, if any of you know what the price range for a cycle like this, could you please tell me so i know how much money i have to have banked before i start this. here it is:
week___drug_____amount

1-10------enth--------200mg
1-9---------eq---------200mg
1-10-----liquidex-----.25mg ed

12--------clomid------day 1=300mg
---------------------------2-10=100mg
-------------------------11-20=50mg

i know some might like to put in some dbol in the beginning, but this would depend on price, and i am not too worried about making sure i get a kickstart out of my cycle.

i am also not sure if you should continue liquidex until you start clomid therapy or stop when you stop the last of the juice. thanks for any comments.

Last edited:
How old are you, how long have you been training, etc?

I would bump the enanthate doseage to 500 and the eq to 400..

You can take the liquidex @ .5mg EOD because the halflife is 50 hours, makes no difference and with the amount of time it takes to draw up the 1/8 of a cc (.5mg)... Yeah, i'd go with the EOD..

YUM

Yeah first question is how old are you, how long have you been training and are you reading for a cycle.

You will be dissappointed with your results at that level. You could bump both up and not see anymore sides.

At those doses liquidex would probably not even be needed.

what is your reason for the low doses.

Nautica

to answer your questions

i am 19. i know that many will say i'm too young. i have been training solidly for over 2 years. i know that i am not at my genetic potential. i am simply looking for an "acceleration" of my growth sizewise and strengthwise. i can understand where people say that there are those who rely on gear instead of proper eating and training and recover, but i have a fairly solid grasp of all these concepts. the reason for the low doses that i have chosen is primarily that for my first cycle i would not like to gain a substantial amount of weight, ie, around 25-30 lbs. ideally, i would like to end up with 15-20 lbs on my first cycle solid while losing at least a little fat. if i gained a lot of wait, questions would be raised by certain people where this would not be good (esp since my parents are fucking cops, eh? like i go back after one semester a whopping 30lbs heavier...as much as that would be cool, it could be bad). but perhaps i am wrong about my thinking on the weight gain, and that's why i'm asking your bro's to help me out. so lemme know what you think about the dosages now and if you have any other questions.

also, know about the price for a cycle like this???

thanks guys

Last edited:
go with 500mgs of test and 400 of eq. you probably wont need a anti-e but every one is different so play it safe and have in ready. you should be able to get 20 pds if you eat alot

a bump

some say 500 for the test and 400 for the eq. one said just take the eq up to 400. one said those smaller doses are fine. just looking for more opinions. and still, anyone know the about what this cycle would cost. i guess that would influence how much i use also, since going to 400 on both is twice as much gear....thanks

Top Bottom