Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Plan

rmzsuzuki89

I am pretty much geared up to start my first cycle. I am planning on keeping it simple to see how I react to it. I am 24, 5'9" and about 170lbs. Not sure on body fat but I have the top six abs easily visible.

Week 1-10: Test E 150mg-250mg 2x a week
Liquid Stane 10mg ED
Week 11-12: nothing
Week 13-16: Liquid Torem 120/90/60/30
Forma Stanzol 5 pumps 2x ED
Forged Post Cycle 2 capsules 2x ED
Test Infusion 3 capsules 2x ED
Week 14-18: DAA Powder 3g ED
Week 17-18: Forma Stanzol 3 pumps 2x ED

I also have one 5000iu vial of HCG on hand but am not too sure about using it. Manly unsure about it because I have read so many different dosing ideas and differences in shelf life once reconstituted. I take a daily multi vitamin (GNC brand) but will mostly get extra vitamin C and E as well as fish oil.

For workout I am doing two days on and one day off. Chest day one, back day two, off day three, legs day four, arms day five, off day six and repeat.

The one thing that I am still needing to research is diet. I know that I need 1.5g-2g of protein per pound of body weight, but other than that I am not sure on. Also how to get that much protein/calories per day I am not sure about.

How does all of this sound for a first cycle? I will continue researching diet to get it on point before starting. Also need to decide on how much test I will be taking.

Hey bro, I'm week 3 of a test c cycle. Mine is pretty much the same as yours except that I'm running a different AI - arimidex. I'm also running HCGenerate and N2guard throughout cycle and pct. I also have HCG for the two weeks after my last pin. I'd definitely run the test at 500 mg twice a week. My body is tolerating it well, I'm up 6 pounds, and I'm dry. No crazy puffiness, no sensitive nips, etc.
I ran two SARM runs before this and experimented with my diet. So I figured out what responded well. I just eat clean and make sure I eat enough protein. I take in carbs around my workout. Complex carbs like sweet potatoes, quinoa, steel cut oatmeal, hulled barley(not pearl), etc. Trust me bro you'll be able to eat. You just need to make sure you have the food available. I crock pot chicken breasts non-stop. Just to have. I hope this helps, good luck and enjoy. What a great feeling.

If you decide to get some N2guard and you should. Need to build muscle is offering 35% off. You need to like their Facebook page. Then read down the posts and do what it tells you to do. Then you can get to the discount code. 35% is huge. Very generous offer. Good luck bro!!

I am pretty much geared up to start my first cycle. I am planning on keeping it simple to see how I react to it. I am 24, 5'9" and about 170lbs. Not sure on body fat but I have the top six abs easily visible.

Week 1-10: Test E 150mg-250mg 2x a week
Liquid Stane 10mg ED
Week 11-12: nothing
Week 13-16: Liquid Torem 120/90/60/30
Forma Stanzol 5 pumps 2x ED
Forged Post Cycle 2 capsules 2x ED
Test Infusion 3 capsules 2x ED
Week 14-18: DAA Powder 3g ED
Week 17-18: Forma Stanzol 3 pumps 2x ED

I also have one 5000iu vial of HCG on hand but am not too sure about using it. Manly unsure about it because I have read so many different dosing ideas and differences in shelf life once reconstituted. I take a daily multi vitamin (GNC brand) but will mostly get extra vitamin C and E as well as fish oil.

For workout I am doing two days on and one day off. Chest day one, back day two, off day three, legs day four, arms day five, off day six and repeat.

The one thing that I am still needing to research is diet. I know that I need 1.5g-2g of protein per pound of body weight, but other than that I am not sure on. Also how to get that much protein/calories per day I am not sure about.

How does all of this sound for a first cycle? I will continue researching diet to get it on point before starting. Also need to decide on how much test I will be taking.

This needs a few tweaks made to it...

1-10 test e 350-500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
3-10 hcgenerate es n2bm.com
11-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

^^^ this is a great layout.. Dylan helped me put together a great cycle and the results were awesome. Need to build muscle products are amazing and for a chem company you cant go wrong with AG-guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom