Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle needto helped me with this

drew413

This is my first cycle it is

week 1-12 test enenth 250mg 2xwk (mon + thurs)
week 1-12 provirone 25mg ed
week 5-12 hcg 250iu 2xwk (mon + thurs)
week14-18 PCT Phytoserms-347 - Ancient Strength - Attack - Sustain Alpha
aromasin if needed on hand

Last edited:
Re: First cycle i added my stats

stats are: I'm almost 23 weigh 145lbs (amputated right leg was shot with a shotgun 3 1/2 years ago just about to hip would put my weight at 175lbs)

bench 170lbs 3sets then 200lbs 2sets, incline press 110 5sets, decline 160 5sets, dips 2x50 db for tris to
bis seated curl 80 5sets, stand 70 3sets, db curl stand and incline seated, i do shrugs and i do leaned over barbell rows.

there's more but that's basics everything is 5sets x 8-10reps everything is not max but almost

oh and my family owens a local family ran rotisserie chicken restaurant so i eat a lot of chicken. i eat a lot of food period to.

Last edited:
This is my first cycle it is

week 1-12 test enenth 250mg 2x wk
week 1-12 provirone 25mg eod
week 7-12 hcg 250iu 2x wk
weel 14-15 Toremifene 100mg 3days then 90/90/60/40 (think i will need this?)
week14-18 PCT Phytoserms-347 - Ancient Strength - Attack - Sustain Alpha
aromasin if needed on hand
how does that look? Thanks
If needto helped u I would jus stick with that bro looks solid....unless u wanted to kickstart with beast weeks 1-4 while u wait for the test to kick in but I would run that by him first

i like the way it is to. its on its way to me i cant wait.

I would get some xtra proviron tho 25mg eod is on the light side u may wanna up that as the cycle goes on......throw proviron in the search engine theres a lot of good info on here

Top Bottom