Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle needs review by you pro's

Hello, I am fairly new on this forum and new to the world of AAS. I have been conducting personal research on many forums and searches over a period of months now and i am confident that my knowledge is at a point that i can safely run a cycle and know what i am doing. Still, i would like to be extra cautious and consult you guys.

First off, the obligatory stats =]
Height: 5"9
Weight: 185-188 lbs
15% BF
Lifting experience - 2 years

I know my lifting experience and age are a bit lacking, but im confident i know what i am doing in the gym and i feel safe and ready.

Now my planned cycle. For this I made the decision to use a shorter acting esther for a shorter cycle as it fits better with my scheduling and i would like to avoid extended periods of shutdown without the use of HCG alltogether. (Will not use HCG)

Weeks 1-6 - Test Prop - 140 mg/1.4CC EOD - Yes EVERY OTHER DAY, sorry for the confusion before -edit-
Weeks 1-8 - Aromasin - 25mg ED or split into EOD (need input on this) taken before bed
Weeks 6.2-9.2 - Tamox - 40/20/20/10 (waiting 2 days after last injection to start)

And of course ill be training hard and long and keeping a large caloric - but clean diet. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Ok looks good bro

6 weeks ok for test prop since you don't have HCG and from my experience gains from test prop cycle stops around week 6-7 I've done 12 weekers and 14 weekers with test prop.I would say 8 weeks is optimal for the test propionate.
IMHO

Last edited:
You're gonna wanna run test AT LEAST 2 more weeks if not 4...

Pinning prop 2x/week doesn't really make sence...if you wanna pin twice a week switch to test c or e, if you wanna run prop then pin EOD...

PCT is WEAK, nolva is crap...read this:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/taking-anabolic-steroids-101-a-642856.html

then this:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/very-best-pct-2010-right-here-712121.html

Then post your diet and training routine, please don't write "my diet is good"

~EZ

My fault, i really did mean EOD, not monday and thursday, that was a typo my mind was wondering. I sure do you know EOD means every other day. I heard 6 weeks is fine for prop, and many of my european friends say that shorter more cycles a year are even preferred there. Besides i definitely dont want to be shutdown for longer than 6 weeks not being able to get hcg. I have also read many articles that say that nolva is hands down the best thing you can have for pct for our purposes (jumpstarting our own test production and returning it to normal levels). Im also running the aromasin during the first 2 weeks of pct and thanks for the link, i will also definitely look into getting some hcgenerate to take on cycle.

My diet is always the same, i keep high protein, balanced carbs, and good fats (usually in the form of nuts and olive oil other than food). I eat 6 times a day, every 3 hours, size of the meal depends on what my goal is. Sample: Breakfast: 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup of egg whites, cottage cheese and lean turky slice sandwich on whole wheat bread eaten with a handful of almonds.

As for my training, i have 2 different sets of 3 day splits i use at 2 different gyms. Usually something like Chest/triceps/shoulders - Lats/traps/bi's - Legs/core but i switch it up.

I can wirte an article that says anything, that doesn't make it true...

You're worried about shut down and you're gonna run Novla (which is worthless) and "look into getting some HCGenerate?" that link spells out your PCT, it can't be any simpler...

~EZ

I can wirte an article that says anything, that doesn't make it true...

You're worried about shut down and you're gonna run Novla (which is worthless) and "look into getting some HCGenerate?" that link spells out your PCT, it can't be any simpler...

~EZ

I've never really been worried about actually getting shut down, i dont even mind letting the boys go on vacation every once in a while. Where i tend to get extremely paranoid is being shut down for any period remotely longer than 6 weeks when i dont have HCG on hand, because i dont want my natural testosterone production to be permanently hindered and my system desensitized. From what ive heard 6 weeks of test prop without hcg is appropriate in avoiding this. Again any input is appreciated, and a serious thank you for everyone who has posted so far.

Ok some of the holes in your plan are that the prop will stil be in your system for at least 1.5 weeks after your last injection. Starting pct 2 days after is useless.

roidcalc. com/

use this calc to measure active mgs of test in the system and for how long.

Why not use HCG? it is wonderful stuff. I can go from on cycle to off cycle with out a crash so to me it makes sense to use. I continue using it for 2 weeks after last test injection (depending on the ester) then im good.

why wait to crash to find out that u do crash?

Ok some of the holes in your plan are that the prop will stil be in your system for at least 1.5 weeks after your last injection. Starting pct 2 days after is useless.

roidcalc. com/

use this calc to measure active mgs of test in the system and for how long.

Why not use HCG? it is wonderful stuff. I can go from on cycle to off cycle with out a crash so to me it makes sense to use. I continue using it for 2 weeks after last test injection (depending on the ester) then im good.

why wait to crash to find out that u do crash?

Bro I dont mean to pick at your post but I believe you are way off with a few things.

Firstly you dont wait 1.5 weeks to start PCT after prop, Deca is in your system for like 18 months does that mean you dont start PCT till then?

and secondly HCG is not needed or recommended for a short 6 week cycle, and should'nt be used during PCT at all

I havent got links to the medical studies about this to post up, inm sure somebody else could help a brother out and throw it up if you dont believe me.

To the OP I think your cycle looks good bro, after 6 weeks you will be over pinning EOD trust me, any longer on and you will need HCG so stick with 6. Doses look good to me, you could even throw in some winny for the last 4 weeks as a nice finisher

Top Bottom