Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle need advice

majinmufasa

Hey guys im 21 6'2 205, 9% body fat. I'm a career firefighter and I workout ten times a week I have a buddy of mine that recommended tren to me because I feel that I am peaked at a 335 bench and 450 squat. Im going to order Trenbolone acetate from steroids.com I just wanted know if thats a reliable site and if I should take it with anything else. I have zero experience with steroids but I am looking for help not to get flammed for being too young or not to start with tren, because I only plan on taking two or three cycles max just to see what happens. Also I plan on only taking orally. Any advice would be much appreciated!!!!

First you can't post sources, read the rules. Second, that shits fake. Tren is an injectable not a pill. Third, tren is a bad choice for a firefighter as it will impact your cardio,which is important when running through a burning building. And lastly, tren is a bad first cycle choice. It's the most potent injectable there is and the sides can be nasty. I suggest you run a ph cycle like katana and helladrol, or epi and katana. You can throw some transaderm in there if you want. Dieselbolon is another good choice.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

First...you can not refer to sources on this board.

Second...tren is a not for anyone on their first run, let alone run as a stand alone. Not that it can't be done, but you need to crawl before you walk. Your trying to run before both bro.

If you are stuck at a plateau you will be amazed at what a run of test alone will do for you. I broke through with a low dose of test cyp for 12 weeks. If you call adding 55lbs to your core lifts breaking through. I feel like I blasted through the ceiling.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Hey guys im 21 6'2 205, 9% body fat. I'm a career firefighter and I workout ten times a week I have a buddy of mine that recommended tren to me because I feel that I am peaked at a 335 bench and 450 squat. Im going to order Trenbolone acetate from steroids.com I just wanted know if thats a reliable site and if I should take it with anything else. I have zero experience with steroids but I am looking for help not to get flammed for being too young or not to start with tren, because I only plan on taking two or three cycles max just to see what happens. Also I plan on only taking orally. Any advice would be much appreciated!!!!

Trust me bro if you think u will only do a couple of cycles ur having a laugh. U will start with orals and get some good gains in strength and size and u will want more. Once you pop u can't stop lol For me this lifestyle is so addictive lol. I also agree with epi and katana for ur first run low on sides and you will get some nice leans gains. Have fun

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

JB's post came up as I was typing mine and he hit on a huge point. Your cardio/endurance could suffer man. In your line of work not good. You came to the right place for advice and many bros much more knowledgeable than me will try to help you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Heres a typical first cycle

Test Cyp/enanth 400-500mg wk for 10-12 weeks.
HCG 250iu 2X week

PCT: million different answers here

Top Bottom