Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Log

nibs7985

Hi everyone,

I'm on my first cycle ever (test e) and thought I'd post up a log here with my observations and progress as I continue through the cycle (for if anyone else may be interested).

My current stats are:

5'7, 165lbs, around 10% bodyfat or under. I've been training for 10 years.

Goal: Put on 10 lbs of lean muscle and keep at least 5-7lbs after the cycle.

My plan:

Pinning 250mg of Test E 2X/week (monday and friday).
Running an AI (arimidex) 1/4 tab EOD.
I have letro on hand.

PCT:
Nolva 40 mg ED for a week. 20mg ED for the second week.
I'm going to be picking up clomid as well.

DAY 1 (Aug 21)
I pinned this evening and noticed no changes except that I can't get my dick hard.

I'm guessing my body is now shutting down the natural test production and going to tap into the synthetic test in me within the next few days.

Signing off for now.

ok guys.

Day 2 (aug 22, 2017)

Nothing exciting. I noticed nothing new except a slight increase in appetite.

My arm muscles (triceps and biceps) might have got a tiny bit harder as well, or I may just be imagining it, not sure.

Going to sign off for now.

That is cool when people put up logs of their progress - I will definitely follow yours!

And if I were you, I would follow @stevesmi's suggestions.

I will be following along your log brother. I agree with @stevesmi

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Top Bottom