Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle log

mellomuscle

Hey all,

I am a newbie here who started reading the forums about 3 years ago to decide whether or not I should try steroids. I love bodybuilding and have been learning my body through diet and training for about 8 years now. I am currently a senior for exercise science, and plan on going to graduate school for Physical Therapy. I greatly look up to Ulisses jr who is a physical therapist, but I don't plan on getting as huge/ripped as he is. My goal is to just expose myself to the least amount of risk, and maintain a 6 pack getting up to around 200lbs. I am 25 years of age, 5'11", 8% BF right now, and 182lbs. I was recently on a 2400 calorie diet and I just upped that to 3200 for beginning my bulk.

Last winter was my first REAL bulk, I gained a lean 12lbs in the course of 4 months. I finally know how to change my diet to fit my goals because I am an ectomorph and gaining weight has always been hard for me but losing was never an issue.

I've decided to take the plunge. I got me two bottles of Testosterone Cypionate (250mg/mL) from Pharmacom labs off their basicstero website. Along with that I got their Anastrozol, and free clomid. I got my PCT from ReliableRXPharmacy, i purchased Mamofen (Basic tamoxifen nitrate from a lab in india) and Exemestane (Aromasin). ReliableRX's shipping took a little time, around a month from when I paid, but to my surprise pharmacom had very fast shipping! I think it only took 2 weeks maybe 2 and a half tops for their gear to come in with no issues from customs at all.

Not sure where I should post my first cycle plan and to keep whoever cares updated, but I will put a basic outline right here, right now.

1-10: Cypionate 1ml mon, thu
1-10: Anastrazole .5 E3D (up dose if needed)
Week 11-13 Exemestane 12.5mg ED
Week 13 Nolvadex 40mg
Week 13-15 Clomid 50mg
Week 14 Exemestane 12.5mg EOD
Week 14+15 Nolvadex 20mg
Week 16 Nolvadex 10mg
Week 16 Clomid 25mg
Week 17 Nolvadex 10

Most likely not using arimidex on cycle unless sides occur. But mainly want help on bridging into PCT and dosage of aromasin for that period. Im going to administer hcg as well but im getting help from an experienced user on how to use that women's piss lol

Please notice dates when going over my cycle. I plan on using the aromasin starting the monday (4 days after last pin) for 4 weeks (2 weeks into PCT.)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'll be following all your log buddy.

Overall your cycle looks really good. Just a tip -> If you take some time to do some research on HCG, you will find that it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. The problem with HCG is that when you stop using it, your natural testosterone production is suppressed and you get an estrogen rebound to boot. That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound.

The perfect PCT protocol article explains how to properly run a PCT protocol after each steroid cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

One more major tip -
You want to use your AI throughout your entire steroid cycle. This is very important. The whole point of the AI is to prevent estrogen related side effects from occurring. Just having it on hand makes no sense at all. Once the side effects occur it's too late. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and use it throughout your entire cycle.

This is how I would do your cycle:
1-10: Anastrazole .5 EOD

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I'll be following all your log buddy.

Overall your cycle looks really good. Just a tip -> If you take some time to do some research on HCG, you will find that it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. The problem with HCG is that when you stop using it, your natural testosterone production is suppressed and you get an estrogen rebound to boot. That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound.

The perfect PCT protocol article explains how to properly run a PCT protocol after each steroid cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

One more major tip -
You want to use your AI throughout your entire steroid cycle. This is very important. The whole point of the AI is to prevent estrogen related side effects from occurring. Just having it on hand makes no sense at all. Once the side effects occur it's too late. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and use it throughout your entire cycle.

This is how I would do your cycle:
1-10: Anastrazole .5 EOD

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
Ok, how old are you, how long have you been using AAS, and have you won any bodybuilding titles?

The 50+ yr old guy that im recieveing assistance from swears by HCG for the bridge before pct, also its hard to get an estrogen rebound and be affected by it while running an AI and then nolvadex and clomid together after discontinuing the HCG.

Not trying to put down your advice, its definitely appreciated otherwise i wouldnt have posted on this forum lol.

Thank you!

It is not only about the age - many people can live their entire lives in ignorance. Believe you me - @Muskate has a lot of sportive merits, and there is a huge bunch of theoretical/scientific knowledge as well here.

I agree with @muskate - HCG is past century, and there are much better alternatives these days. HCG will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production, and yet it can cause some undesired side effects, so it would make much more sense to use something like HCGenerate, which will actually stimulate natural testosterone production, and will not cause any side effects at all.

I bet the 50 year old guy you got that advice from doesn't even cycle steroids.. he just stays on year round.

the whole hcg with 2 SERM pct is so 1988. all you are doing is roller coastering your hormones, and then praying your body rebounds after. remember only your own HPTA can recover on its own, there is no such thing as 'restarting' your HPTA or any of that nonsense. if such a thing was possible then everyone out there wouldn't be hopping on TRT for life from steroid abuse

a proper pct would involve SERM's yes, but also using a strong test booster to make you feel better. plus throwing in some ostarine can prevent muscle wasting

also remember you are running long ester suppressive cycle here. if you count the esters it is about 15 weeks. so running a 4 week SERM only pct is essentially like running nothing. you need to give your body 15 weeks to recover from that not even counting pct.

it does not surprise me we still have people parroting the 4 week SERM pct in the year 2016.. as i said the guy giving you that advice does NOT cycle. he stays on. and what difference does it make if he competes? you really think guys who compete pct? dude they are on grams of gear year round!! they don't even know what pct means

I wasn't shooting what he said down, just looking for more information. I don't want to use any SARMs for my pct.
I was against adding hcg from the start and im glad you guys helped me know i shouldn't.

My biggist question now is that if i was to take arimidex through my cycle, and follow the perfect pct protocol, that says not to run the aromasin before pct, but to take it 4 weeks into pct. Wouldn't that be too long to administer the AI? I remember seeing in an online article that aromasin should not be taken longer than 2 weeks while on pct due to it in combination with the serms make estrogen too low and create unwanted side effects.

I will try to find the article im referring to, but can anyone elaborate on the subject please?

Also i've heard many mixed reviews on HCGenerate as to it being falsely advertised by people who rep for that supplement. Is it just a natural test booster?

HCGenerate is a test booster blend. It helps in the PCT.

As for HCG, the opinions are mixed. A lot of people are against it, even though I would always administer it during a cycle.

I am confused on what you are doing with your AI. You mention aromasin and arimidex. You should only be using 1 of them. If you have a choice then chose aromasin. It is far superior in that it is a suicide AI so there is no risk of estrogen rebound. It also increases IGF-1 levels and does not negatively impact lipid profile. You want to run an AI from day 1 of your cycle. It is not necessary in PCT if you do this. As for HCGenerate, yes it is a natural test booster. All forums have sponsors so when you see negative reviews I bet they are competing with N2BM.

Im using both, not simultaniously. Thats why i said watch the timing of my dosages. Its ok to switch AIs.

First glute self inject today, went in smooth and no pain, however after i jabbed i realized i didnt stretch my skin in order to use the z-track method so a drop of blood came out when i pulled out the needle. Not complaining, just takes getting used to remembering all the steps. I focus on sterilization first.

Expecting a little pip but i dont mind it, going to massage spot later and run when i get to the gym in order to aid circulation in my glute. Just took .5mg of anastrazole as well, will take next .5mg dose in 3 days. Starting with E3D dosage.

Top Bottom