Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Libido issues

Having issues with Libido on week 6 of this cycle. Hard to maintain an Erection. It is my first Test cycle. Can you take a look and let me know what I can do to prevent/maintain effective sex drive?

I posted this in the first time users forum as well. Just looking for some insight as I think I have done too much research and confused myself. thanks in advance!

30 Years old, 5"11, 187lbs, 15% body fat, training for 5 years.

Could it be the Finasteride? I decided to ditch that, last dose was 2 days ago. What about the chlomid and Arimidex i have been using on cycle? Should I increase or decrease anything?

This is my cycle. (note that I am copying the exact cycle from the website tim in vermont)

Weeks 1-10:
*500mg testosterone per week
*1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg)
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)
*320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 11:
*300mg testosterone per week
*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 12:
*200mg testosterone per week
*1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Week 13:
*1.25mg of finasteride per day
*.25mg of Arimidex every other day
*100mg of clomid every day

Week 14:
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
*50mg of clomid every day

Lets make this simple. Drop everything other than the Test 500 every week. If you are gyno prone or start having issues then incorporate the Armidex at that time. As with Clomid it should be run after the cycle to increase your natural test. You should also use the search feature to research different PCT regimens so you can keep your gains once you end your cycle. I gifted you a Platinum membership to make your research easier. Remember this: Never ingest anything or do anything that you have not personally studied.

The user 'perfectoprezents' has been gifted a platinum membership!

Thank you for the advice and the membership!
As for dropping the Chlomid and Arimidex. What signs should i look for to tell me that I need to get back on? I understand the chlomid may not really be necessary.

Drop the Adex and Clomid. Your Estrogen is probably at zero and that is the problem. If you're into week 6 then by the time your Estrogen gets in the ideal range your cycle will already be close to finished. Normally I'd say just stay on an extra 4wks but in your case I'd just finish up and do more research next cycle. You should have came here first. Also line up a better PCT.

~johnycoolnuts~

Definitely drop the Clomid. Doses look fine for your AI, but I suppose its possible you aren't very estrogen sensitive (like me). Even on low doses of AI I can drop estrogen levels too low and tank my libido, so I don't use an AI a lot of times unless I run higher doses.

Top Bottom