Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle. Let the work begin!

You guys are f-ing awesome. Probably just saved me a lot of health issues. My utmost gratitude.

Now. I am 6'4" 27 years old 15% body fat. 215 lbs. My diet I just try to eat as healthy as I can. I work rotation shifts and it's hard to eat perfect. But I focus on a lot of meats and protein rich foods. I also try and eat 8 eggs a morning.

This Super test 500.. what's in it?

What does aromasin do? I run it while on the cycle?

Aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for converting androgens to estrogens (testosterone to estrogen).

It is your body's way of keeping a proper estrogen to androgen ratio. When dealing with natural testosterone, your body does a hell of a job maintaining the ratio. However, when running high testosterone, your body converts enough of the testosterone to estrogen to actually cause problems (bloat, gynocomastia, etc.).

By inhibiting the action of the aromatase enzyme, you prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen before it has a chance to happen. This prevents problems from becoming problems... like having to explain why you are getting fitted for a bra.

A 3 step process.

Stop everything.

Do a 2 month course of UNLEASHED.

Stick around and learn.

Guys. Whats the name of the anomasin at ag-guys.com

Ive looked and cant find it mentioned there. Or atleast with that name. whats the eod mean?

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod ag-guys.com

Also. oral intake?

Guys. Whats the name of the anomasin at ag-guys.com

Ive looked and cant find it mentioned there. Or atleast with that name. whats the eod mean?

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod ag-guys.com

Also. oral intake?

Aromasin is a trade name for exemestane. eod means every other day. And yes, it is an oral product.

Man, not trying to give you a hard time, but check out Google. There is a whole world out there. I couldn't live without Google. Especially Google scholar.

Sent from my Event using EliteFitness

Top Bottom