Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle. Let the work begin!

scoreboard

Hello to all of you here at elite, I'm in need of some advice.

I started my first cycle. I just finished my first week of supertest 500 and deca.

I took two injections this week, 1ml test and .5 ml deca, total 2ml and 1 ml for the week. I'm working with a guy in the gym, long time friend, he's been using that cycle for almost 8 months.......

I need advice. That seems a long time. And how's my dosage? When should I feel that pump. I'm 27 and 6'4". I've played ball in college and I never got big. I've upped my calories to 5000 a day and 2 shakes a day. And drinking tons of water. More than just ever had in my life.

Thanks again.

If your "friend" has been on that cycle for 8 months, and he recommended it to you as a first cycle, STOP all together and run like hell!

500mg of Test a week for a first cycle is plenty. Drop the Deca now! How long were you planning to run this? What on cycle support are you running? Let me take a wild guess here: You probably have no PCT on hand, let alone planned do you?

I played D-1 NCAA football as well. If you say you played ball and never got big, I'm calling BS! NCAA trainers are masters of putting muscle mass on kids that play, and QUICKLY!!! I know that for a fact first hand, as I never had to touch AAS until I was almost 38.

It sounds to me like you need to drop the AAS all together, get your diet in check, and build yourself a solid muscle base BEFORE touching AAS, because from the sounds of your post, you're looking for nothing more than a shortcut.

That's what scares me. I've been reading tons, try and protect myself and it would seem everyone does 10 week cycles. And they need "post cycle treatment" to help your body start making test by it self again.

Correct? But no.. he's mentioned nothing.

Ok, I'll keep it simple for you. My first 2 cycles were 250mg/week of Sustanon. That's it! What I'm giving you is the same PCT I used, and made an easy, full recovery with bloodwork to confirm it.

Weeks 1-10 500mg Test (Whatever kind you're using)
Weeks 7-10 HCGenerate (N2BM)
Weeks 11-14 Unleashed (N2BM)
Weeks 11-14 Post Cycle (N2BM)
Weeks 11-15 Formastanzol 5 pumps AM, 5 pumps PM (MrSupps)

DAA, Creatine, or whatever other supplements you may choose.

Just drop the Deca all together. After 1 week, you won't have done enough damage with it.

I don't get it. Seriously. I'm looking for some advice. Why drop the deca. And my cycle length.. well that's why I'm here asking. I would rather not die, and I would love to not completely turn my liver into mush..

I've been scrawny my whole life, and it's time to make the push to end that. I've been living hard for months and after this week I don't feel different yet. But I've seen no symptoms besides water retention. Small amount. And small diarrhea 12 hours after injection, but passes quickly.

Because your DIET is the issue! If you don't know how to eat properly, all the AAS in the world won't help you! Sure you may put on muscle, but without a solid PCT, diet, and routine, you'll lose it all just as fast as you gained it!

Why drop Deca? Because it's one of, if not the HARDEST steroid to recover from. If you fuck up with it, if you don't have solid on cycle supports, and you don't have a rock solid PCT, you may not recover for a year or more! (An ONLY bloodwork will confirm that)!

Eww. Ok. I'll drop the deca. Thanks for all the help.

You say I'm eating wrong, true i woukd suspect. My routine can't be completely crappie. And advice on my diet?

I'm no expert on diet, and I only really know what works for me. Post up what you eat on a daily basis. Every day, every bit of food you eat! Hopefully someone like Dylan or Radar who's more qualified than I will chime in here.
Also, take some time and read the sticky's under the "Diet" section. That'll be a good start.

you need to post your diet in the diet section... I always have a strong feeling that you have no clue what your doing with your cycle in general... The first thing is that you need to do is give your stats so you can get proper advice on everything... Its impossible to give any sort of help if we have no idea what we are working with... Post your age/height/weight/body fat so we can go from there... In terms of a test only cycle, there are a lot of things that you need to understand on cycle that you need to use besides just test and you need a very strong pct after your cycle is complete or you are going to cause major damage... Your "friend" is not someone you should take any sort of advice from bro... He is completely out of control in what he is doing and who knows the amount of damage he is doing cruising with deca... Here is how to properly run a test only cycle...

1-12 test e 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod ag-guys.com
5-12 HcGenerate ES n2bm.com
13-16 HcGenerate n2bm.com

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom