Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Issues

I am open to suggestions guys. I have been taking milk thistle and a ton of water. Also I am taking Optimum Nutrition multi vitamin. I am starting to feel better. The first couple days were tough but I'm coming around. I feel about 95%. I will know when I train later.

I am open to dropping down to 25-30mg. Anyone have any suggestions?

30mg is plenty is its a good labs.. anymore and the sides outweigh the gains

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

The dbol I have have BD on one side and 50 on the other. I'm guessing these are British dragon? Still reduce the doseage?

I don't touch any gear from BD anymore .. That's all I'm gonna say about that . But I know some users have reported being very tired on dbol , everybody reacts differently to different compounds , it's just how your body chemistry that certain product sync together .

Also 30mg is plenty .. Personally I take double that but that's just a personal choice , back in the 60s when dianabol hit the US market, all you needed was 5 to 15 mg a day, it was so powerful .. All the pros back in that time period took dianabol ( breakfast of champions ) and I'm sure a lot of them never took 50mg a day .. It seems like a lot of people now a days depend on the gear more then the diet and training ..

Top Bottom