Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Issues

heyomayo

Hey guys,
I had a few questions regarding my current issues. I started my first cycle on Saturday (500mg test cyp per week, 50mg dbol a day). Besides the PIP in my quad, which seems to be getting better. I am extremely fatigued. Extremely. I feel like a walking zombie. Anything to help with that? I took a good multivitamin today to hopefully help.

Thanks

Realizing this was my first post. Sorry for not introducing myself properly! My name is Heyo (for Internet purposes), 5'11 165 lbs. 25 years old.

IMO, it is way too early for you to be experiencing any kind of sides from a long ester like cype. Are you running a fever or showing any other kind of flu syptoms? Were you over training in your drive to begin your cycle? What does your diet look like? I'm just trying to get a full picture of what is going on.And even with the Dbol, I mean, its been 3 days, and the dose is reasonable.

I totally agree with you. I'm not experiencing any flu-like symptoms. Just fatigue. I'm almost never fatigued. I played hockey the day of my first injection, and had a crappy chest day on Sunday due to the fatigue. My diet is 3000-3500 calories roughly, try for 150-175g protein. High carbs.

I totally agree with you. I'm not experiencing any flu-like symptoms. Just fatigue. I'm almost never fatigued. I played hockey the day of my first injection, and had a crappy chest day on Sunday due to the fatigue. My diet is 3000-3500 calories roughly, try for 150-175g protein. High carbs.

Protein is too low, what do you weigh?

Everyone experiences their first cycle differently. This could just be your body's way of adapting. Get plenty of sleep and drink a lot of water. Double your current protein intake as well. Support supplements are your friend. N2guard, fish/flax oil, Tudca, vit C and multi Vit... This should pass.

Maybe you are just run down.. with dbol and test I feel like I can train forever and stay up all night.. superdrol was a different story

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

you should be feeling great on dbol but you are running it far too high bro... 30 mg of dbol is plenty... you need to be using n2guard with it bro and you should be using an ai as well...

I sense another gyno post in the near future.

Top Bottom