Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle information

azboss

Hey guys, this is for a friend...

im 23, 5'11" 75kg

plan on doing my first proper cycle Im doing test e at 500mg/week

I need some help with OCT what exactly will i need?
I have novedex XT which is an anti-aromatase. can this be used for something?

I cant get my hands on hcgenerate, so I was hoping to get some OCT from rxhealthdrugs so any product that is available on there, would be suitable.

PCT:
about 2 weeks after the last shot of testosterone is given, Nolvadex.

wk1/wk2/wk3/wk4
Nolvadex 40/ 40 / 20 / 20

i have ordered some hcg when should i take this and at what dosage?
"
HCG injections should be started the last week of the cycle and continued for 3-4 weeks, using 1500-3000 IU every 5-6 days."
Bodybuilding.com - In Depth Testosterone Enanthate Profile!
does this sound right?

shouldnt hcg be used DURING cycle?

are insulin pins best for hcg?

Any help regarding my oct and pct would be much appreciated! thank you!

Post Cycle and Unleashed?

If you're 5'11 and 75 kg, you probably need to fix your diet before starting a cycle...

~EZ

I have tried dieting and weight training specific to gaining size and have put on 5kg in 3 years. It hardly seems fair, I feel it's time to do a cycle.
any more info on the oct and pct? so unleashed in pct along with nolva u recommend strong won?

any info on the hcg? when i should start taking it and stopping it?

do you think at your height and weighing in the 160's that even if you gain on this cycle you will keep your gains long term? if you were only able to gain 5kg in 3 years of training I dunno why you expect to keep any gains from a cycle when you cycle off. gotta work on your food intake and workout harder, you are still young, the gains will come if you step up your game trust me.

It hardly seem fair?

~EZ

Top Bottom