Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, Imput, Feedback?

deezy1225

EF VIP
hey guys, this is my first time posting anything on this site but iv used this site religiously for research and info for the past few years.

Im 21 about 5'8, 160lb a real hard gainer, pure ecto. iv been working out for 6 years steady. i was stuck at 135 for the longest time and i tried everything to put on any weight, all kinds of over the counter supps. until about 3 years ago a gym buddy of mine told me what i was doing wrong, DIET "duh" so after that i got a good solid diet in place things started working for me and over the past 3 years iv put on a nice 25lbs. now gains have stopped and im still eatting like crazy and working out like a champ

iv been looking and researching AAS's for a few years now but i always thought that i was to young and i dint want to screw anything up permanently, so i held off. now i feel that im comfortable with the knowledge i have with AAS's (but there is always more to learn) and that iv hit a good age to start my first cycle.

what i plan on running is pretty simple

Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate) for 14 weeks @ 400mg
and during the cycle i was gunna run H.C.G @ 250 iu's twice a week from week 4 - 18, for PCT i was planning on using PP's "The Testosterone Recovery Stack" (Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, EndoAmp) for 4 weeks with 20mg Nolvaldex

any input or feedback would be greatly appreciated

deezy1225 said:
hey guys, this is my first time posting anything on this site but iv used this site religiously for research and info for the past few years.

Im 21 about 5'8, 160lb a real hard gainer, pure ecto. iv been working out for 6 years steady. i was stuck at 135 for the longest time and i tried everything to put on any weight, all kinds of over the counter supps. until about 3 years ago a gym buddy of mine told me what i was doing wrong, DIET "duh" so after that i got a good solid diet in place things started working for me and over the past 3 years iv put on a nice 25lbs. now gains have stopped and im still eatting like crazy and working out like a champ

iv been looking and researching AAS's for a few years now but i always thought that i was to young and i dint want to screw anything up permanently, so i held off. now i feel that im comfortable with the knowledge i have with AAS's (but there is always more to learn) and that iv hit a good age to start my first cycle.

what i plan on running is pretty simple

Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate) for 14 weeks @ 400mg
and during the cycle i was gunna run H.C.G @ 250 iu's twice a week from week 4 - 18, for PCT i was planning on using PP's "The Testosterone Recovery Stack" (Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, EndoAmp) for 4 weeks with 20mg Nolvaldex

any input or feedback would be greatly appreciated
bro. I am telling you. Up your cals like crazy. You can still gain more with diet and training.

needtogetaas said:
bro. I am telling you. Up your cals like crazy. You can still gain more with diet and training.

im taking in about 4500 - 5000 cals a day (defanitly not easy ), and my training is defanitly on. my coach (soccer) puts us through some tough training exersises plus im in the gym lifting 4 times a week. im pretty sure that because of my rigorous training it makes it even harder to gain, also thats why i chose an Equipoise only cycle because i do train alot and i know Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is a great booster for endurance sports and because im an ecto might as well embrace what i am, right? i know its not ideal for size but its perfect for my goal... i want to gain a lean 10-15lbs of mass including a trade of some of my body fat for muscle and increace my endurance aswel .... plus it would look kinda funny seeing a big bulky guy running up and down a soccer field :p

Last edited:
deezy1225 said:
im taking in about 4500 - 5000 cals a day (defanitly not easy ), and my training is defanitly on. my coach (soccer) puts us through some tough training exersises plus im in the gym lifting 4 times a week. im pretty sure that because of my rigorous training it makes it even harder to gain, also thats why i chose an Equipoise only cycle because i do train alot and i know Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is a great booster for endurance sports and because im an ecto might as well embrace what i am, right? i know its not ideal for size but its perfect for my goal... i want to gain a lean 10-15lbs of mass including a trade of some of my body fat for muscle and increace my endurance aswel .... plus it would look kinda funny seeing a big bulky guy running up and down a soccer field :p

eat more if 5K is not doing the trick. those 10-15lbs dont stay without nutrition. if u cant eat enough now u wont support your gains. learn to gorge yourself. eat fattier cuts of meat the 9cals per fat gram will hekp up that total. cook with olive oil.

GUARDIAN said:
eat more if 5K is not doing the trick. those 10-15lbs dont stay without nutrition. if u cant eat enough now u wont support your gains. learn to gorge yourself. eat fattier cuts of meat the 9cals per fat gram will hekp up that total. cook with olive oil.

I cant imagen eating more then 5k ed i already feel like im gunna explode lol but i will put an honest effort to that. iv decided im going to postponed my cycle till the new year by that time ill be 22. im going to try my best to eat 5k+ cal and try to train less (that sounds messed :p ) ill see how it goes, if im making some gains then ill probly drop the idea for a little longer but if not then ill probly go ahead with it.

just so i dont have to make anouther thread like this one...how does the cycle look? any changes you bros would do ? :artist:

GUARDIAN said:
im italian bro all i cook with is olive oil lol:p

deezy1225 said:
I cant imagen eating more then 5k ed i already feel like im gunna explode lol but i will put an honest effort to that. iv decided im going to postponed my cycle till the new year by that time ill be 22. im going to try my best to eat 5k+ cal and try to train less (that sounds messed :p ) ill see how it goes, if im making some gains then ill probly drop the idea for a little longer but if not then ill probly go ahead with it.

just so i dont have to make anouther thread like this one...how does the cycle look? any changes you bros would do ? :artist:

i think u should run some test. i believe it is a myth about EQ and endurance. with that said though u should run one compound only your 1st time around and i vote for a single ester test or how about some primo?

Top Bottom