Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Help???

Npeart said:
This is an interesting post. The author is extremely anti-steroid use, so it seems strange she would be on the internet soliciting cycle advice. :confused:

She was not very tolerant of her ex-boyfriend's steroid use and was very vocal about it. It seems she's had a change of heart? Perhaps the falcon has heard the falconer? Or is she just a hyporcrite? I'm betting on the latter.

I guess that DHEA isn't gettin it done. . .

Well, if you must go the drug route, I'd start off with 5mg of Anavar a day and you can run it up to 10mg if 5mg isn't working. Does this advice sound familiar? The only problem you might have is your clitoris might become enlarged. This is a common side-effect of Anavar in women. Although the women I know who run Var seem to enjoy this side-effect - I'm sure you will too. :blow:

Oh, and if you are going to solicit steroid advice on-line be smart enough to disguise your screen name better. Lots of people know that screen name from other places. :licker:
Dude please no drama on the ladies forum if you have an issue with the poster take it to PM's or take it to C&C where all e-drama plays out. :)

Npeart said:
This is an interesting post. The author is extremely anti-steroid use, so it seems strange she would be on the internet soliciting cycle advice. :confused:

She was not very tolerant of her ex-boyfriend's steroid use and was very vocal about it. It seems she's had a change of heart? Perhaps the falcon has heard the falconer? Or is she just a hyporcrite? I'm betting on the latter.

I guess that DHEA isn't gettin it done. . .

Well, if you must go the drug route, I'd start off with 5mg of Anavar a day and you can run it up to 10mg if 5mg isn't working. Does this advice sound familiar? The only problem you might have is your clitoris might become enlarged. This is a common side-effect of Anavar in women. Although the women I know who run Var seem to enjoy this side-effect - I'm sure you will too. :blow:

Oh, and if you are going to solicit steroid advice on-line be smart enough to disguise your screen name better. Lots of people know that screen name from other places. :licker:

No fake or alter names here please. Go to C&C for that crap.

Top Bottom