Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle ever, need help on what choose.

kakakooie

i am 6'0 and 178 lbs. I am looking to take a cycle, a light one. i want to be left with 15lbs after the PCT. i have choices for oral like dbol, anadrol and androlic. the injects. i can get tes prope, testanon,test enathate, testoviron, promobolin,sutanon,deca,

Im not sure what would be the best route on my body, my liver isnt the best. Im looking to be left with 15lbs, 20 would be awesome if i dont have to scrifice my health too muhc. If anyone can give me advice and theMGs of each shot and frequency. i would appreciate this. I dont want to spend crazy $$$ either

thank you guys:supercool

i am 6'0 and 178 lbs. I am looking to take a cycle, a light one. i want to be left with 15lbs after the PCT. i have choices for oral like dbol, anadrol and androlic. the injects. i can get tes prope, testanon,test enathate, testoviron, promobolin,sutanon,deca,

Im not sure what would be the best route on my body, my liver isnt the best. Im looking to be left with 15lbs, 20 would be awesome if i dont have to scrifice my health too muhc. If anyone can give me advice and theMGs of each shot and frequency. i would appreciate this. I dont want to spend crazy $$$ either

thank you guys:supercool

If you're trying to be funny, you failed..

If this is actually a serious post, prepare to be flamed...

~EZ

Wow ok my heads spinning ill try to treat this as a serious question.
#1 what's your age
#2 what's your diet and training look like
Because of some the compounds you listed I'm going to go out on a limb and say you got no fuckin clue about any of them, you say you have a bad liver I'm wondering if you realize orals will smoke your liver without protection. And you state you want to keep 20lbs after pct, what's you pct look like? I assume it look like a pile of shit. And further more if your looking to not spend money, go find something else this is a lifestyle not a hobby. That's all for now

Yes, what is your age?
How long have you been training?
What is a daily diet like?

Wow ok my heads spinning ill try to treat this as a serious question.
#1 what's your age
#2 what's your diet and training look like
Because of some the compounds you listed I'm going to go out on a limb and say you got no fuckin clue about any of them, you say you have a bad liver I'm wondering if you realize orals will smoke your liver without protection. And you state you want to keep 20lbs after pct, what's you pct look like? I assume it look like a pile of shit. And further more if your looking to not spend money, go find something else this is a lifestyle not a hobby. That's all for now

this sums it up. when someone posts "i want to gain X pounds" like they are getting magic pills then that is a red flag.

we've had a lot of trolls lately. this sounds like one.

The only reason I didn't close this yesterday was to see the responses...

~EZ

Top Bottom