Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle do i have the rite gear?

dopeycdxx

I was wondering if i could just inject theTest into fat it leaves almost no scar tissue after a week unlike my legs which still have 2 scars from last week. I am using Test.

I also would like feedback on my recovery gear i have 240 10mg Tamoxifen, 1600mg of Test Prop, 5000IU's of HCG 60 caps of Clomide.

Is the Tamoxifen enough to prevent gyno's threw a cycle and recovery or do i need to get more i would like to know this before i go any further i would like to add test but feel under prepared.

I also noticed i feel much more tired post workout than i did before is this usual?

all help is appreciated

I'm confused is the test prop part of your pct or is that what you are cycling right now ?
If so how long and what dose of test are you running ?

Ya, you need to be a little more clear with us. You got test. So just a test cycle? 12 weeks? what dose? And if it's 12 weeks you can run that HCG on cycle starting week 3-12.

You need to inject that Test IM bro...

And you have clomid and nolva for PCT.. Sounds OK.. I'd add in some Post cycle/Unleashed combo and some Phytoserms 347 as well for PCT.

Injecting into fat is a no-no.
It's an intramuscular injection, I like to use the glute with a 23 gauge 1.5" needle.

I'm on my fist cycle, but all if the research I've done has pretty much said just to have something like armodex on hand incase you get symptoms of gyno. No need to use it unless you do though.

i wont even get into the mess u got but the one question i want to know is what size harpoon are you using thats leaving scars? ive been injecting 7 years constantly and never got a scar

I feel like you didnt do much research.What is your actually cycle? Recovery gear im guessing is your pct, why are you using test prop for pct? Do exactly what barbel beast said unleashed post cycle and phyto for your pct

Top Bottom