Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle and age

mowerman

hello,been training for 2 years diet is ok,thinking of trying my first aas cycle,age 45,weight 16st, what would be a good first cycle considering my age and recovery time,s,,,thanx for any input,,,mowerman,,,,,,,

2 years of training isn't very long. Also, diet needs to be spot-on if you want the full effects of the juice.

hi conan,,been training for about five years,but for last 2 years been more serious,diet is clean,only concern is my age and making the wrong choich of AS ,,

At your age, and with no previous cycles....just try test if your really set on trying AAS. Keep it a sane dose and you will notice alot. Given your age you will also notice all the other effects of test that people in their 20's dont pay attention to. Well something like that, but you will notice a more drastic difference. Sense of well being, having a hard-on when the wind blows, better sleep (at least for me) ect, ect. do lots of research though and make sure you have a good PCT nailed down before you start so you dont do the whole thing and have it be a complete waste.

I agree with burnthiscorpse. Test is best. Maybe keep it simple with a long estered test like enanthanate, this way you only have to pin once (or twice) a week. Make sure you got your diet down though so you get the best results. Tons of protein and complex carbs my man.

thanx for input guys,, one last question,, if i was to only use an oral only cycle would ,,, anavar or t/ball be best choich i know its best to go with injectables but was thinking of an oral only for first cycle,,,,,,,,

big thankyou for your help guys,,im gona be a big pussy and run 60mg of anavar for 6 weeks as my first cycle,what do i need to run with it and after the end of it, in terms of liver protection while on and pct after,,,

Top Bottom