Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Advice

motodude70

Steroid Cycle Plan
This is my first cycle
Hgt: 6’2
Wgt: 235lbs
About 26% body fat. I am currently working on getting down to less than at least 20% before I start.

My diet consist of primarily Chicken, 90% lean meat, eggs, fish, green veggies, brown rice, sweet potato’s, Ezekiel bread and cereal, some milk, banana’s and some berries. All of this is in varying proportion depending on what period I will be in during my cycle/diet

I have been working out pretty regular off and on for several years. I have been working out now pretty hard for about the last three and half months. I have been racing off-road motorcycles but got hurt and gained about 20lbs.
Now my objective is to actually gain some muscle (i.e. about 5-7lbs quality) and basically loose down below 10% BF. I realize with the outline I have below is kind of riding both sides of the fence so I really don’t want any grief about that. I designed it to basically try and gain 5-7lbs quality muscle and then use the last eight weeks to slim down. I will be working out pretty hard for the first 4 weeks of the short-term bulk then change my diet and workout routine and amp up the cardio seriously for the last 8 weeks.

Note: My cardio will primarily consist of 30-45 min low impact in the morning before breakfast and then approx. 30 min following workout 5/days/week
My supplements will consist basically of Multi, Protein, Flaxseed, Benadryl, Vitamin E, Arginine and a few others.
Additionally, I will be detoxing approx. two weeks before cycle begins and then do a complete liver detox upon completion

12 week cycle with a 4 to 6 week PCT

Week 1-4:
Sustanon 250 @ 500mg once a week
D-bol @ 40-50mg/day

Week 5-6
Continue Sustanon 250 @ 500mg once a week or 2/week on Tues-Fri
Anavar @ 60-80mgs/day

Week 7-12
Continue Sustanon 250 @ 500mg once a week
Continue Anavar @ 60-80mg/day
Winstrol @ 50mgs/day
Clenbuterol @ 60mcg/day (i.e. 20x3 times/day)

I will also be taking Arimidex @ approx. .25mg/day up to .50mg/day as needed.
I will also be taking HCG @ 250iu 2/week to keep the boys in check.

PCT 4-6 Weeks

Starting two weeks after last shot I will start with:
Nolvadex @ 20-25mgs/day
I will also be doing a complete liver detox upon completion

Few direct questions:

• Should I take the sustanon once a week at 500mg or twice a week at 250mg each. Also should I run it for the full 12 weeks or 10 or just taper off somewhere of the 12 since ultimately the objective is to be pretty cut by the end of the cycle?
  • My plan is to take D-bol either 4 times a day spaced evenly at 10mg each or two a day at 20mg each. Any suggestions?
  • Are there any suggestions on whether I should cycle the Var, Clen, Win, (i.e. Win: 20,40,60,40,20,10)?
  • Any suggestions on whether I should only do the Sustanon for 6 to 8 weeks and substitute it for Trenbalone for the last weeks?
  • Any suggestions on how I should start and stop etc.

Thanks for the comps. I did read a lot and talk with a few people so I wanted to give as much info up front as I could.
1. I was wondering why no tren when it is highly recommended on a cut cycle in order to maintain quality mass? Wondering cause I really dont know the answer, not questioning you. Thanks
2. On the sust I wasn't sure if I should start out with 250mg say on a Monday and then 250mg on a Thursday for the first week and then into 500mg once a week for 11weeks and then cycle down at the end.
3. I will try and do like you said on the d-bol! Is the 4 week pre-load ok?
4. Which would you recommend? Var or Win?
5. On cycling, I have read multiple times for the Var,Win,Clen, etc. that start (in my case 8wks) with say the lower dosage of 20, then next week amp it up to 40, then 60 then cycle back down instead of just doing say 40-50mg from start all the way through.

Thanks for your help very much. What are your thoughts on the dosages on each of the products. Thanks

Thank you very much for your replies. It does look as though you put some thought into your answer. The answers you gave are fairly similar to other posts I have made so I think I am on the right track. I will choose the Var over the winn and cycle the Clen like you said also. Thanks again

Thats my boy Ozzie,he has come a long way since he firsr joined,all of his advice is solid just as i would put it.

Tren is for advanced users,some love it some hate it, tried it once and never again,its like a pandora's box it will grant every wish,but at a price.

I think it's way too much for your first cycle. I like the recommends you have gotten, but I would ONLY do test and dbol for a first cycle. Don't run anything else - you have no experience as to what to expect and how your body will react, so don't introduce so much into the mix, or you could have a crappy first experience. Test and dbol. I also think 30mg dbol is all you need.

Top Bottom