Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Advice...

BeachBuff

Most of you know that I am new to bodybuilding. I understand what everyone says on the board about using your new potential and waiting on doing a cycle until necessary, but usually during the Winter months I loose 30-50 pounds and I have very little physical activity.
This is due to a type of Winter depression I get every year. I am still working out and I want to maintain that, but I know pretty soon my appetite will decrease as it usually does this time of year.
So, I was thinking of doing a cycle to keep my appetite and gains up.
What do you ladies think?
What would be good for this? I was thinking Prop, D-Bol, and EQ, but not sure in what doses, when to do what, for how long, etc. Please help me out on this.
I do take B complex shots and I take a variety of vitamins, minerals, and herbs. If that makes a difference.
I appreciate anyones HELPFUL and not critical advice!!

if youare a woman ( not being mean, cause that is a guys stack) you need to do ALOT more research before touching anyhting caus e if you did that you would be a god damn moron

In my opinion, Dbol is definately not suitable for women. My husband takes it when begining a cycle. I can't give any specifics, and I may be way off, but I've heard that the top choices for women are Primo, Winstrol, and Anavar. I am currently using Winstrol, but have heard great things about the others. I do know that Anavar was originally designed for women and children, but most would need a larger dosage than the other two choices.

From my own experience and research, the most effective with the least sides is the anavar. I would not recommend stacking on a 1st cycle AND unless you plan on competing, not ever stacking.

How long have you been getting "a type of Winter depression"? Have you been medicated for it? Maybe you should look to a different form of supplement to increase your appetite than gear, as you could end up with some undesirable effects.

Top Bottom