Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cutting cycle

thatbloke

okay so i wish to run my first cutting cycle

goals: drop 12-14 pounds of fat and reach 5-6%bf

STATS 5'10, 225 pounds, bf% between 9-10%, most fat remaining tends to be stubborn fat around lower back, lower abdominal and some in the legs,

Currently cruising on 300mg test cyp weekly, letro .5mg EOD

Proposed cycle

Test cyp 500mg/wk, 1-8 weeks
Tren eth 350mg/wk, 1-8weeks
T3 20mcg/day, weeks 1-8
letro .5mg ED weeks 2-8

then return to cruise 300mg test cyp weekly

Questions

1. would u raise the testerone dosage?

2. do you think my tren dose is high enough? this will be my second run with tren

3. would u spilt the T3 dose into 2 seperate 10mcg doses in a day, e.g morning and at dinner? since its active life is only 10 hours i thought this be a good idea

You could probably lower the test to match the tren and add some clen in there. 20mcg seems low for T3 if you aren't pyramiding, stay at a constant 50 or 60 mcg's and split it up.

If your goal is to drop fat without sacrificing lean mass, i don't think you need to go higher than 350mg test and 350mg tren especially if using clen and t3 together.

If you come back and say you don't like clen because of the side and that's why its not in there, then I think what you have is fine, just up the T3.

NAAAaa man i HATE keto, im a carb lover

did keto once n was in hell lol, never again

atm im crusing and my diet totals look like this daily

550 grams carbs
500 grams protein
70 grams fat

so on about 4500 calories n just maintaining my size

probaly gonna do a carb cycle like this

day 1: low carb 3000 cals
day 2: medium 3500 cals
day 3: high cals 4500 cals

n repeat that, every 2 weeks ill lower my high calorie day by 200 cals, and my medium cal day by 100 cals

all calories will be reduced from carbs, fat and protein will stay constant thorughout my diet

on average im trying to loose 1.3 pounds a week, which i dont think will be that hard

Looks good bro...good luck !:cool:

Top Bottom