Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cut Cycle..Your thoughts..

Dude you are 22 and taking almost 1000mg of test in your body every week.I would never do that to myself!

1000mg of test ? :S

oh u mean the 300mg tren + 250mg test + 40mg stnzol n masteron combined together to make 1000?

im here because i have doubts ryt.. to get my cycle rectified :S

1000mg of test ? :S

oh u mean the 300mg tren + 250mg test + 40mg stnzol n masteron combined together to make 1000?

im here because i have doubts ryt.. to get my cycle rectified :S

Indeed! Eventhough you shouldnt be taking any gears, but if i were you i would get rid of my body fat first! I would get a proper diet and maybe very low dose of clen at 20 mc a day for 3 weeks. I am sure that would bring your body fat to around 11 ~12%

clen is supposed to b cycled ryt? lyk pyramid cycle? 2 week on n 2 week off?

I think so! In my experience, i used it for 6 weeks and felt nothing after the 3rd week so i assume 2 weeks on and off would be more beneficial! If i were you i would get clean diet first!

Test e for 6 weeks? So right when you start feeling it, you stop. Ummmmm.......

This along with your first two cycles shows that there is still much to learn for you but good luck.

Stats
age-22
Height-6
Weight-211lbs
BF-17​

This my 3rd Cycle.. First cycle was Dbol 40mg + test E 250mg every weed for 8 weeks.

2nd was again Dbol + test e at 500mg a week..

now iv planned my 3rd cycle which is a cut cycle ..this is what iv planned .. iv got the gears with me already.. m using Thaiger pharma gear.

Planned Cycle is a 6 week cycle with Tren Ace, masteron and Test

Tren ace 75mg EOD
Masteron 500mg EW
will throw in some Stanozolol during the last 2 weeks at 40mg everyday cause winstrol helps gyno problems
Arimidex .5mg E.D
Test E 250mg Every 5 Days ( to save d dick :p)

PCT - Clomid/Nolvadex

Now.. arimidex is not available for me here..so can i use any other company that sells anastrozole because arimidex is the company name and drug name is anastrozole..

Also.. Instead of Test E.. can i use Test P ? Test E comes in 250mg Amps n Test P in 100mgs...

Thanks in Advance :rose:

Test E should not be used in short cycles. Test P is better suited for that. Masteron would be a waste at your bodyfat as others have said. Get some aromasin from AG Guys for your on cycle AI.

Also, your PCT is horrible and not sufficient at all. Here is what I would recommend.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see signature for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Another effective PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Unleashed (NTBM or MR Supps)
Test Infusion (MR Supps)
Forged Methyl EAA (MR Supps or NTBM)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Use RickRock10 at NTBM for 10% off

Top Bottom