Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cut Cycle..Your thoughts..

razor1ster

Beginner Steroid User
Stats
age-22
Height-6
Weight-211lbs
BF-17​

This my 3rd Cycle.. First cycle was Dbol 40mg + test E 250mg every weed for 8 weeks.

2nd was again Dbol + test e at 500mg a week..

now iv planned my 3rd cycle which is a cut cycle ..this is what iv planned .. iv got the gears with me already.. m using Thaiger pharma gear.

Planned Cycle is a 6 week cycle with Tren Ace, masteron and Test

Tren ace 75mg EOD
Masteron 500mg EW
will throw in some Stanozolol during the last 2 weeks at 40mg everyday cause winstrol helps gyno problems
Arimidex .5mg E.D
Test E 250mg Every 5 Days ( to save d dick :p)

PCT - Clomid/Nolvadex

Now.. arimidex is not available for me here..so can i use any other company that sells anastrozole because arimidex is the company name and drug name is anastrozole..

Also.. Instead of Test E.. can i use Test P ? Test E comes in 250mg Amps n Test P in 100mgs...

Thanks in Advance :rose:

you have no business running any cycle at that high of body fat... using masteron is absolutely pointless for you... you need to be at 10% or below for masteron... that many cycles at 22 years old? you should be in far better condition as well... you need to really rethink this... your definitely not in any condition for tren bro...

If you are going to run this cycle I would take Dylan's advice and get your body fat at least below 12% before running your Mast. The Tren and Test will assist you in dropping your body fat as long as your diet is clean and you ramp your cardio up. Best of luck to you and I gifted you a Platinum membership to assist you with your research on the site regarding diet, training etc:

The user 'razor1ster' has been gifted a platinum membership!

If you are going to run this cycle I would take Dylan's advice and get your body fat at least below 12% before running your Mast. The Tren and Test will assist you in dropping your body fat as long as your diet is clean and you ramp your cardio up. Best of luck to you and I gifted you a Platinum membership to assist you with your research on the site regarding diet, training etc:

A free platinum membership ????? Nice!!!

thanks for the platinum ^_^

@topic.. even i had thought that the masteron wld only dry me up.. prolly the water content.. the cycle wasnt planned by me.. it was planned by my trainer @ golds gym.. So.. even i doubted the same.. and can u pls guide me with the anti estrogen tat i should run because arimidex is not available ..can i go with any other alternate and wat abt test e 250mg ew or test p ?

Now you have one as well. Enjoy and have a wonderful day.

The user 'bane1985' has been gifted a platinum membership!

:D :D (Y)

but arabian pls guide me with the anti estrogen and taking the advice of dropping masteron.. should i increase my test to 500mg per week from 250mg ?

Also.. is it advisable to run Stanozolol with the cycle?

If im running 500mg of test E per Week, I should run Tren at a higher mg per week also ryt? because wen i did some research on test/tren combination.. i came to a conclusion that tren dosage should be more than test if combining both in a single cycle.. all i can do is 100mg tren EOD ie 300mg tren E.W..
thanks in advance

Dude you are 22 and taking almost 1000mg of test in your body every week.I would never do that to myself!

Top Bottom