Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first competition...test only or throw in mast/other?

is 5 weeks at 400 mg too short for mast e or will i still get effects on using it 5 weeks out
id have to get 2 vials to run it for 8weeks and its quite expensive

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Bro if your concerned about drugs causing hairloss then you better give up competing. Like someone said earlier in the thread dhts are gonna be your bread and butter for cutting for a show. And the further you go up the ladder the harsher your drug regimen is gonna get to keep up with the monsters. If that's something that your not comfortable with then you may wanna reconsider or stick with low level amateur shows. If you wanna compete with the big boys you Better have deep pockets and little regard for health repercussions. Those dudes take a shitload of every drug under the sun to compete at that level. As for your current situation goes I agree with Dylan, mast and winny is the way to go here. As long as you take n2guard you should be fine with the winny sides. I'd run it 8 weeks though and start low and work your way up to 50 mg. like 20-30 first week, 30-40 second then 50 until the show. You may wanna go 60-70 a week before to really dry out. I'd start the mast now and keep dieting hard. I'd also drop the test down to 200 mg a week about month or so out to minimize any chance of bloat.

Joe hit the nail bro... All of the compounds you are going to want to run to harden up, shred up, etc... are damn near all dht except halo and tren... Masteron, Winstrol, Primo, Anavar are all dht... That is just part of it... They effect everyone differently so you are just going to have to test it out...

Is there a significant/noticeable difference between 400mg vs 500mg of mast ?

Depends on quality of gear bro. If its good and your lean 400 Mgs will work, and 600 will work better ;) with winny in there either way will do you good. Follow joes advice it's pretty spot on.

Top Bottom