Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Anavar Cycle- Need Some Help Please

Hi all

So this is my first post on EF and it's regarding my first cycle. After doing a ton of research, I kind of feel like I am still confused as to what to do. I am 22 years old, 6'2'' and 190 lbs. I have never done AAS at all, it's always been protein and creatine for me. I have always had trouble cracking that 190 lbs mark. I am not lanky persay, but I do have a lean build.

So first cycle. I have been told that starting off with only one substance would be best. May not be best for gains but help me figure out my body and whatnot. I am looking for a 5-10 lbs gain, hopefully end up around 197-200 lbs. I am looking for major strength and vascular gains though. I play semi-pro hockey so I want to stay quick but gain some strength.

I am thinking to do Anavar, start off with 40mg per day and if necessary raise it from there. I may stack it with creatine. What do you think of this? Is Anavar ok by itself and is it the best for my needs? Should I add anything else with it?

I am also wondering about PCT. Anavar does not have any estrogen affect so what should I be doing for PCT? This is where my most confusion is.

Thanks for the help guys. Any is appreciated.

Hi all

So this is my first post on EF and it's regarding my first cycle. After doing a ton of research, I kind of feel like I am still confused as to what to do. I am 22 years old, 6'2'' and 190 lbs. I have never done AAS at all, it's always been protein and creatine for me. I have always had trouble cracking that 190 lbs mark. I am not lanky persay, but I do have a lean build.

So first cycle. I have been told that starting off with only one substance would be best. May not be best for gains but help me figure out my body and whatnot. I am looking for a 5-10 lbs gain, hopefully end up around 197-200 lbs. I am looking for major strength and vascular gains though. I play semi-pro hockey so I want to stay quick but gain some strength.

I am thinking to do Anavar, start off with 40mg per day and if necessary raise it from there. I may stack it with creatine. What do you think of this? Is Anavar ok by itself and is it the best for my needs? Should I add anything else with it?

I am also wondering about PCT. Anavar does not have any estrogen affect so what should I be doing for PCT? This is where my most confusion is.

Thanks for the help guys. Any is appreciated.
First off welcome elite my friend, its good to have you with us.

Nothing wrong with a nice run of var bro. 6-8 weeks at 80mg ed will do nice for what you want. For pct just run some hcgenerate
HCGenerate 5 caps every day for 4 weeks and some nolva 20mg ed
rxhealthdrugs.com

creatine works perfect with var to so nothing wrong with adding that in there bro. You might want to add in other supps to and make the most of the cycle but that is all up to you. Anytime you got any questions feel free to pm me I am here 24 hours a day to help people.

yep needto said it

and def good on that higher Var dose too

Might as well hit it hard if its Var Only
it still Safe and FUN

Top Bottom