Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Finishing Up With Katana?

shibs

Stay frosty
So, was going to do a 12 week test-e cycle. I was going to kickstart with dbol, and I figured by the time i'll be done cycling summer will be here. Then, I had the bright idea to finish my cycle with some katandrol to get dried up at the end of my cycle. What do you guys think about this? I was thinking running it and stopping with the last pin of my test shot? or do you think I should run it up to the day before I start my PCT? Since I'll be starting 2 weeks following last test shot.

Also- I've tried beastdrol and loved it, but was looking more for mass gains, so I decided to try dbol. Do any of you guys think I would be better off with maybe running helladrol or diesel instead? I'm not sure which supp to kickstart the cycle off with. Just looking for the most mass gaining supp.
 
DeiselV2 will get you some mass gains.. Or, forged extreme mass ;)!
I would finish up with helladrol and katana. hella is a better hardener.
 
Thanks man I guess i'll be goin with the diesel then :)

So stack the katana and the hella? makes sense, i guess katana is more for burning fat than just getting that hard bloat-free look.
 
Thanks man I guess i'll be goin with the diesel then :)

So stack the katana and the hella? makes sense, i guess katana is more for burning fat than just getting that hard bloat-free look.

You got that right!
And if you dont know what forged extreme mass is, it is superdrol and maxlmg combined ;)..
 
You gotta feed that Diesel to get the most out of it bro.
Have fun and enjoy!
I just know you gonna like that shit big time!
 
Top Bottom