Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Finished PCT. Gained 35lbs. Kept 31lbs.

no1_brawler

New member
Hey. i posted a thread 3 weeks ago about finishing my first cycle and gaining 35lbs with no fat. Well i just finishd PCT and kept 31lbs. only lost 4 lbs.
 
Sorry bro but I don't care if this is your first cycle or tenth. No way you gained 35lbs and kept 31lbs of lean muscle (no fat). First off, the only way (let me repeat, the only way) you gain that much weight on a cycle is to bloat up a bit and retain some water. That's not necessarily a terrible thing but that weight is no way kept. I'd like to see a before and after and if you did it, you are probably the first and I will say to you then, "bro, sorry for doubting you". But I know what i know and sorry but I'm calling bullshit on this one.
 
bluetwistedsteel67 said:
Sorry bro but I don't care if this is your first cycle or tenth. No way you gained 35lbs and kept 31lbs of lean muscle (no fat). First off, the only way (let me repeat, the only way) you gain that much weight on a cycle is to bloat up a bit and retain some water. That's not necessarily a terrible thing but that weight is no way kept. I'd like to see a before and after and if you did it, you are probably the first and I will say to you then, "bro, sorry for doubting you". But I know what i know and sorry but I'm calling bullshit on this one.

sort ot thinking the same thing myself - keeping close to 90% of the wt gains is pretty tough especially when you put on 35 lbs; guessing quite a bit would be H2O.
 
he only finished 3 weeks ago and just finished PCT. It'll start dropping off in a hurry about 3 weeks after PCT
 
If you can keep 70% after 4 months your doing great. I'd like to see where your at in a few months. How long have you been off?
 
cboogsrun said:
If you can keep 70% after 4 months your doing great. I'd like to see where your at in a few months. How long have you been off?

So true. I used to track my bf# monthly. Once you finish pct your bf continues to rise while the scale may stay the same or most likely drop.
Not a fun thing to watch.
 
for all the doubters, ive gained 2lbs on PCT since lossing the 4lbs. so now im at a 33lb gain. i started this cycle at 150lbs, 5ft 11, im 183 at the moment. And im 18yrs old. well anywayz im more cut up now then b4, i got a full six pack so im gussing a 10% fat percentage. And why would i lie, i have no reason to lie.
This was my cycle, for those of you interested.

Week 1-11: test e 500mg/wk
Week 1-3: dbol 60mg ED
Week 11-13: 30mg Dbol ED

PCT:
Week 1: 100mg ED
Week 2-3: 50mg ED
 
For those of you who think this isn't possible, look up the Colorado Experiment. Casey Viator gained much more than this in less time.

For someone like no1_brawler who is young and pretty much untrained and would probably have grown most of it anyway given a few more months and a decent program, it's a reasonable gain.
 
agree 5'11 and 150, such gains are quite feasible as that would typically be "underweight and under/untrained". Though also agree that water is still likely prevalent, since clomifen can cause water retention as well and has a decent half life (5-7 days) (2-3 weeks to get out of your system- mostly)

the NEJM studies indicate similar gains.
 
blut wump said:
For those of you who think this isn't possible, look up the Colorado Experiment. Casey Viator gained much more than this in less time.

For someone like no1_brawler who is young and pretty much untrained and would probably have grown most of it anyway given a few more months and a decent program, it's a reasonable gain.

but that was muscle memory at work. he was rebuilding to a previous lean mass after a layoff. Much different than building it the first time around.

-
 
Mavafanculo said:
but that was muscle memory at work. he was rebuilding to a previous lean mass after a layoff. Much different than building it the first time around.

-
True but Viator's gains were about double this in half the time. I mentioned it just as an extreme example of possibilities. I can see, though, that you might consider the case completely irrelevant. :)

I've seen teens post up results from their first runs of the 5x5 in the training forum making natural gains in the region of 20 pounds over two months. Being on gear just boosts the process and helps with nutrient partitioning.
 
you guys heard of the freshman 15? in a year avg freshman in college gains 15 lbs, i happened to gain 20lbs..and mostly was muscle at the tender young age of 17...
 
When I was 18, I weighed 145 at 6-1. In less than 2 years I weighed 215, that's 70 lbs, natural. Growth spurt, plus I ate everything in sight and lifted religiously. My four brothers had close to the same spurt, good genetics. No fat, although I lived on Whoppers.
 
u can say what you want about startin juice at a low weight but why not? i dont think the risks becum any less if u start at a higher weight. why should i weight until i hit 200lbs to juice? thatll take atleast a few yrs. i could get to the same weight much much quiker on juice
 
no1_brawler said:
u can say what you want about startin juice at a low weight but why not? i dont think the risks becum any less if u start at a higher weight. why should i weight until i hit 200lbs to juice? thatll take atleast a few yrs. i could get to the same weight much much quiker on juice

more about starting at a young age. you could have gained those 30 without juice easily. but regardless, whats done is done - nice work. keep hitting the gym hard to minimize any losses. and keep eating!
 
also why is everyone so negatively talkin this guy? we know he is young, but so what...im hoping a GOOD PCT can keep ALOT of the gains. Or Else why go on? To look good for 10-15 weeks? then go back to looking like crap? I think a solid PCT plan and diet will keep most gains

And if he ran a AI during his cycle, his water bloat should have been minimal.
 
The risks are lower starting at a higher age, however. He might also have killed any chance of reaching 6'.

I'd also hope that he doesn't start to lose from this point. With decent ongoing training and feeding, he should be able to pass 200 easily before too long.
 
Ye i know that the younger you are the worse it is coz of the ediocrine system. And why is every1 sayin i will lose that much weight now dat my PCT is finished. my brother gained 25lbs on his cycle and he only lost 4lbs and he gained it back within a fewmonths and hasnt lost anything since. so stop being negative. and he wasnt 150lbs, he was 190lbs
 
just wondering....
when do u start loosing gains? IF PCT HCG is on point?

im wondering....he did have a descent cycle up there with a couple of compounds so PCT should of been harder for him....

im runnin Test E @ 500mg/week, and only 10 weeks. Have gained a ton, and am planning on keeping ALOT of via PCT, but everyone seems so negative about actually keeping the gains......
 
Lets see some before and after pics bro. That is how you shut doubters up.
no1_brawler said:
for all the doubters, ive gained 2lbs on PCT since lossing the 4lbs. so now im at a 33lb gain. i started this cycle at 150lbs, 5ft 11, im 183 at the moment. And im 18yrs old. well anywayz im more cut up now then b4, i got a full six pack so im gussing a 10% fat percentage. And why would i lie, i have no reason to lie.
This was my cycle, for those of you interested.

Week 1-11: test e 500mg/wk
Week 1-3: dbol 60mg ED
Week 11-13: 30mg Dbol ED

PCT:
Week 1: 100mg ED
Week 2-3: 50mg ED
 
If you keep lifting well and eating well then your losses might be not much more than some surplus water weight and, with youth and natural test kicking back in, you might even grow that weight back while you're losing it. When guys who are particularly light begin, though, it's often the case that they don't know how to train and eat well. When they come off, they revert to their normal lifestyle and lose a lot. They also often develop the viewpoint that there's no point being in the gym unless on-cycle because they never learned to grow naturally and believe it can't be done to any worthwhile degree. I'm not suggesting that this is always so but it's common.

You will lose some neural efficiency from the drop in androgens. Don't forget, also, that, being young, you're on a bucket-load of natural GH, too. Some parts of your body respond extremely well to having high levels of androgens floating around, notably shoulder and traps. These always deflate after a cycle.
 
i dont have any b4 and after pics. i wasnt expected such a huge gain. all i have is weekly noting of my weight and measurements of b4 and after. ANd id also like to add that i gained strength thru PCT even though it might seem weird to you. i started the cycle with a bench press max of 200lbs and finished with a bench of 300lbs.
 
blut wump said:
If you keep lifting well and eating well then your losses might be not much more than some surplus water weight and, with youth and natural test kicking back in, you might even grow that weight back while you're losing it.

You will lose some neural efficiency from the drop in androgens. Don't forget, also, that, being young, you're on a bucket-load of natural GH, too. Some parts of your body respond extremely well to having high levels of androgens floating around, notably shoulder and traps. These always deflate after a cycle.

Cool, i understand i am going to loose SOME strenght/Size....but from all the doubters in here it makes it seem like im going to LOOSE most my gains which would be horrible.

Im only on 500mg/week test e

i was keeping it a low-dose cycle, so i can recover faster. Also have HCG to use to get me up and kicking before my PCT really starts.

Its just very discouraging reading all the negativity towards loosing your gains in PCT....sucks having negative thoughts embedded in the brain, and i got to sit here and tell myself, "no i will be different i will keep most my gains"

Im hoping my idea of not introducing insane ammounts of AAS into my body helps with keeping some gains...
 
let me assure you bro, i am tellin the truth so it is possible to lose very little aftr the cycle. like i said my brother has been on mutliple cycles and has never lost more than 4lbs after a cycle.
 
no1_brawler said:
i dont have any b4 and after pics. i wasnt expected such a huge gain. all i have is weekly noting of my weight and measurements of b4 and after. ANd id also like to add that i gained strength thru PCT even though it might seem weird to you. i started the cycle with a bench press max of 200lbs and finished with a bench of 300lbs.

ALso was thinking, a really good bro here told me, PureCee + ECA stack would be amazing!

i really hope your serious, because this is what im aiming for.....

are you taking anything post pct? any energy supps? im going to pick up some ECA to lean out and energy during PCT ( was thinking clen, but im trying to clean myself out from AAS)

interested...
 
I was not doubting you at all. I lose around 2lbs on average. Thats it.
The only thing I was mentioning was that I had also tracked my bf % monthly and my T levels monthly.
While I felt fully recovered my T levels took seven months to fully recover.
During that time I felt great and looked the same. The body fat tests showed that I went from 7.5% to 10.6%
That said. Kick ass job on the 35lbs. I was 6'1" 162 at 18. Tall and thin. I was very self conscious about it.
Keep hitting it hard!
 
dim said:
Its obvious none in this thread is jealous
:rolleyes:

I don't anyone's jealous...He just wasted his first cycle on 150-180. You can get that in a good year of diet/lifting. He just made it that much harder for him to be 240lb someday. These are the guys who are running 1g Test plus other AAS when they're 210lbs...
 
no1_brawler said:
i dont have any b4 and after pics. i wasnt expected such a huge gain. all i have is weekly noting of my weight and measurements of b4 and after. ANd id also like to add that i gained strength thru PCT even though it might seem weird to you. i started the cycle with a bench press max of 200lbs and finished with a bench of 300lbs.
You have no pictures of yourself pre cycle? It doesn't have to be a posed up photo just one that shows you skinny. The after is a piece of cake because after is now.
 
Try creatine EE. No bloat with all the benefits of creatine monohydrate. Don't worry overmuch about losing weight. Stress leads to weight loss. :)

Just make sure that you don't overtrain while recovery is taking place. Keep lifting heavy and eating well. Food is anabolic and anti-catabolic.

Some also throw in ZMA, and herbs such as maca, avena sativa and tongkat ali. Tribulus for libido if you need it.
 
bluetwistedsteel67 said:
You have no pictures of yourself pre cycle? It doesn't have to be a posed up photo just one that shows you skinny. The after is a piece of cake because after is now.
we want pictures!!
 
mm107 said:
Cool, i understand i am going to loose SOME strenght/Size....but from all the doubters in here it makes it seem like im going to LOOSE most my gains which would be horrible.

Im only on 500mg/week test e

i was keeping it a low-dose cycle, so i can recover faster. Also have HCG to use to get me up and kicking before my PCT really starts.

Its just very discouraging reading all the negativity towards loosing your gains in PCT....sucks having negative thoughts embedded in the brain, and i got to sit here and tell myself, "no i will be different i will keep most my gains"

Im hoping my idea of not introducing insane ammounts of AAS into my body helps with keeping some gains...

Relax mang. If you do PCT properly, eat smart and train well, you'll keep most of your gains. It's just that time and time again you see a person gain so much while on, only to lose most of it when off. If you're smart and realize you will lose SOME (amount varies), you'll be fine.
 
BOOEY said:
Relax mang. If you do PCT properly, eat smart and train well, you'll keep most of your gains. It's just that time and time again you see a person gain so much while on, only to lose most of it when off. If you're smart and realize you will lose SOME (amount varies), you'll be fine.

Thanks man, that really helped out.
 
so many variables it's hard to believe. I wouldn't mind pics
 
my two cents on the issue...i barely lose any gains after cycle, however I gain no more than 7-10 lbs in 12 weeks on cycle. Can't even imagine how apparent it would be that I juice if I gained 35lbs in 12 weeks shit. I guarantee everyone in your social circle knows what your doing.
 
Its amazing how quickly people turn negative on this board. When I got home from being locked up I gained 27lbs and lost over 3" off my waist in under 5 months..So many people said..no way..blah, blah...Its a simple matter of science..I have money & time to do it right and for me its pretty easy.So why bash people?? Its retarded..we are all here TO LEARN!! right??
 
MegaDesel said:
my two cents on the issue...i barely lose any gains after cycle, however I gain no more than 7-10 lbs in 12 weeks on cycle. Can't even imagine how apparent it would be that I juice if I gained 35lbs in 12 weeks shit. I guarantee everyone in your social circle knows what your doing.

you wudnt believe if i told u but no1 really noticed a big gain, they just thought i gained a few kg, no1 suspected any type of roids use
 
no1_brawler said:
you wudnt believe if i told u but no1 really noticed a big gain, they just thought i gained a few kg, no1 suspected any type of roids use

That's because you weigh 180lbs. 35lbs is still a big gain though
 
Top Bottom