Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina Kit Help * Did i mess it up???

It's very very hard to diagnose what is wrong without actually being there.
1. crush pellets best as you can.
2. place crushed pellets into the solution of 6.8ml BB and 1.2ml of BA inside of a vial then put inplace rubber top.
3. Place a 18-20g pin into the rubber to vent expanding vapors.
4. after oven has preheated to 250 degrees. Place into oven for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and gently swirl around to better disolve.
6. Place in a secure undisturbed location for atleast 24 hours.
7. After it settles. Gentle move jug to a place where you can easily remove the liquid from the jug without pulling the bottom conents up in the syringe. Remember to remove the pin and rubber before hand.
8. After doing this. You can take a small funnel and a coffee filter. Place the funnel into the vial and the filter into the funnel. Let drip for another 24 hours if you like.
9. After this. Remove the funnel and begin drawing your solution up into a 10ml. syringe with a 18g pin.
10. Remove 18g pin and place your syringe filter onto the syringe with the syringe pointing up. Place a NEW 18g pin onto your filter.
11. With the filter still aimed up gentle push the oil into the filter till it's full without air.
12. Now filter your product slowly into a sterile sealed vial.
13. repeat.
14. At the end. Draw 2ml. of straight oil into your syringe and then place your filter onto the syringe and flush out the remaining good 2ml. of product.

used a finafast.com kit, anything i can use store bought or just order more magic solution.

Last edited:
thanks to everyone who gave the step by steps but i have those already, something was different in this batch as it appears i evaporated out all the "Magic Solution" when dissolving the pellets and now the fina doesn't stay dissolved in the oil. My question is just can i add more "MS" and be fine?

thanks to everyone who gave the step by steps but i have those already, something was different in this batch as it appears i evaporated out all the "Magic Solution" when dissolving the pellets and now the fina doesn't stay dissolved in the oil. My question is just can i add more "MS" and be fine?

LOL. Just start from scratch again. You'l gimp it up so much that you won't know what concentration you'll have.

ok, just added the magic solution from another kit, seemed to dissolve the crystals very well, will leave overnight to settle and see if they stay in solution, it was about 8ml worth so concentration shouldn't be that far off, 1/5 at most lower which i'm fine with...

ok, just added the magic solution from another kit, seemed to dissolve the crystals very well, will leave overnight to settle and see if they stay in solution, it was about 8ml worth so concentration shouldn't be that far off, 1/5 at most lower which i'm fine with...

You added more solution to the original cart of pellets? Or you used a new cart of pellets and more solution?

Gosh, why do people even still do this fina-conversion pellet thing. Just get the raw material from the other side of the world.

i don't because i don't know anyone or anywhere to get that stuff, this is quick and (usually) easy... I added more MS to the crystally mix of pellets, oil, and what little if any MS was left over from before.

it dissolved nicely and has settled to the bottom packed pretty tight, looks like it worked, hopefully it doesn't sting too much...

Because I'd rather get my tren legally a d cheaper and not worry about being robbed or busted

Top Bottom