Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What did I mess up? Help appreciated

Football_player

Hey guys, I will try to keep this short, yet detailed. I would appreciate insight from you guys cause I know you guys have more experience than most people. Small synopsis of me is I started my journey Fall 2013, good health and all, I started Intermittent fasting and getting leaner, yet as soon as I came down to about 7% (body likes me around 12-15) I noticed some terrible side effects (I was not using any sort of hormone at the time). I couldn't sleep, yet I felt wide awake, always felt hungry. (I assume leptin had a role as well as other hormones).

Anyway I gained some fat and everything got better. Next time around I dieted I used 11-keto (Xi-kt) and it helped alleviate all of the symptoms with getting super lean yet I noticed my vascularity was dissapearing. I got down to about 6%, and following this I took LGD-4033. This is not a knock against it, but just for the 1 out of 100 guys that take this it did nothing for me but crash my hormones, in literally 3 weeks I went from 6% to looking like 20%, yet along the way I don't think my body realized that I had gotten fatter. I had no pumps despite what I took to help it, and couldn't sleep and focus. I only took it for 3 weeks. I then quit taking it and used the S-4 and Ostraine and regained a fairly normal way of living. this time around I just had a ton of belly fat (low test high estrogen fat gain). I was upset so I dieted down a bit using the XI-Kt, except it didn't work so well this time, and I had a lot of the same symptoms. I regained a somewhat normal way of living and have not taken any SARM for almost a year.

Yet I tried to do a natural cut once more and for some reason some terrible side effects occurred yet again (no sleep, no vasodilation, dry eyes) etc. My hormone levels check fine and all within a healthy range for a 26yr old. I quit intermittent fasting and have not taken any supplements and for the past 2.5 months I sleep 2-4 hours a night, have terrible ED, and have terrible muscle tone and weakness. I cannot workout since that makes sleep worse. Questions.

Anybody know what could have gone wrong? Does my body potentially not recognize my leptin is normal so it has similar symptoms? If so anybody know what I could take to help my body "maintain" lower bodyfat?

I am 26, have always been healthy, and right now doctors are perplexed, so I thought I would give it a shot on here to see what you guys thought. Again being super lean caused these symtpoms, and LGD made things worse, yet right now after 2.5 months of no strict diet, bodyfat near 20%, and no SARMS or XI-kt nothing seems to be helping alleviate the symptoms, in fact things keep getting worse. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Some blood work (done at 930Am after 2.5 months of average 3 hours of sleep a night)

Fasting glucose-100
Total Testosterone-550
Estradial-33
Free Test-9.4
TSH=3.4
T3, T4 were all within range.

Like I said the worse symptoms are just I have low blood flow to my muscles (no matter what I do) and loss of sensation in my body (like literally losing my senses) as well as the sleep. I believe I am starting to become insulin resistant as well (IF prolly caused this more so), but like I said any advice and insight is appreciated, thanks guys.

Last edited:
Maybe somebody else has some experience with this or more in-depth analysis, but one problem seems to be that you're cutting your carbs too low. Low carbs can lead to both insomnia and dry eyes. Maybe you could try eating a turkey sandwich before bed. It seems to that curing your insomnia is the first step to getting your body back to normal.

Maybe somebody else has some experience with this or more in-depth analysis, but one problem seems to be that you're cutting your carbs too low. Low carbs can lead to both insomnia and dry eyes. Maybe you could try eating a turkey sandwich before bed. It seems to that curing your insomnia is the first step to getting your body back to normal.

I have been eating 200-500g a day when dieting down (carb cycling), so I don't know if that was causing stuff or not? Idk if I changed something at the cellular level or if it is something simple not caught? (adrenal glands/leptin).

whats your diet look like? I have a feeling its diet related also

whats your diet look like? I have a feeling its diet related also

Before it was a very bland diet that I did for about 2 years. It was oats, brown rice, broccoli, lean beef, chicken, protein powder, and a lot of multi vitamin pills. The symptoms really just got bad from the IF, and I was wondering if the LGD just made the symptoms worse. Now I eat a balanced diet mainly. Eggs, cocunut oil, etc. I did intermittent fasting on the extremest of conditions (lots of coffee to suppress appetite, etc). The sleep is bad yes, but almost as bad is the lack of feeling I have and blood flow. My muscles are just not very sensitive to insulin I feel like. Like I said I could be guessing and looking at the wrong stuff, but was hoping somebody had some idea about the hormones playing a part in this (adrenals, etc).

I understand why you feel so concerned, this sounds kinda scary.

In a way it sounds like your autonomic nervous system has gone haywire; loss of sleep, constant vigilance, blood flow abnormality, fat gain pattern typical of cortisol. Look up Cushing's syndrome. Insulin insensitivity is typical, as is fat gain and muscle loss.

I'd stick to your bland diet for now, until you get to the bottom of this. Avoid supplements, except maybe creatine. I would also recommend BAIBA (3-aminoisobutyric acid) to help with the possible insulin insensitivity, and work on your fat loss. Both are very unlikely to do you any harm, and more likely to do good.

This might be one for a doctor, sorry to say. If you do, play it straight about your chemical adventures.

Low blood sugar can often lead to insomnia. I suffer from the same thing. The last couple of weeks before a competition where I am really fighting to get that last bit of fat off of my body, I hardly sleep at all. It's terrible. There isn't much you can really do about it. Eating carbohydrates before bed will help you sleep because they raise serotonin levels - but obviously that isn't what you want if you are trying to burn body fat.

I would try a good natural sleep aid supplement such as N2sleep from n2bm.com. 2 capsules 45 minutes before bed really helps me sleep.

Low blood sugar can often lead to insomnia. I suffer from the same thing. The last couple of weeks before a competition where I am really fighting to get that last bit of fat off of my body, I hardly sleep at all. It's terrible. There isn't much you can really do about it. Eating carbohydrates before bed will help you sleep because they raise serotonin levels - but obviously that isn't what you want if you are trying to burn body fat.

I would try a good natural sleep aid supplement such as N2sleep from n2bm.com. 2 capsules 45 minutes before bed really helps me sleep.

Top Bottom