Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina conversion kits

Tryin2grow

After years of fina use, my sources that make it are no longer around. With the thought that I may never use my favorite drug again, I grew some balls and decided to make it. Ordered my pellets which arrived today which I was waiting for before ordering my conversion kit. I really have always loved getpinz.com for needles and such, but dont know much about their conversion kits. Anybody have any experience with their kits? Ive seen alot of info around that points to finafarm.com but they are a tad higher in price and I would prefer to keep my business with GPZ if at all possible. Any advice on where to get a quality kit would be awesome!

Kits are all the same IMO. The base solution is BA, so there is no real secret to them.

Buy a kit, try it out.

just did a FF kit went perfect. :p cant wait to do it again!

neverenuf said:
just did a FF kit went perfect. :p cant wait to do it again!

If price is the issue, and you plan on doing it again and again, you might consider just buying the chems and making your own kit. Easy, and dirt cheap. BA,BB,oil,filters,vials...they are all out there in bulk...a one time purchase will last years and years.

Good luck

just stay away from universalkits.com. There kits come with some generic fitler (not a whatman) and the end product still has all sorts of shit floating in it. I read another post on about hoe their kits were substandard and decided to buy a good filter (getpinz.com) and re filter, after i did this it was clear and amber colered just as it should be. Try what you want, but steer clear of universalkits.com, its worth the extra few bucks esp when you consider that your going to be injecting this into your body.

Top Bottom