Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Few Questions about Prami and deca

Phiba Optik

Hey folks,

I appreciate all the guidence provided to me by my bros/sis on EF. I am currently running the following cycle:

Test-e 600mg Weeks 1-16
Deca 400mg Weeks 1-14

I am running all the necessary AI's and have a strong PCT lined up (which is based on the protocals set by RADAR, Dylan and needtogetaas).

I have the followingn questions:

1. I am running 0.25 prami ED and I take it before I sleep. The problem is I have been so damn sleepy that I can't even function properly. I am tired even after sleeping 10+ hours! Should I bump down the dosages or should I keep it where its at and the sides will subside? I know some people keep caber/prami on hand for prolactin issues but don't use them until the issues arise, where as some folks run it as a precaution.

2. The second thing is that I was planning to do a lean bulk for 10 weeks, then maybe cut for the remainder. Is that a good idea or not? I know that it depends on diet and training, but is it adivsed to do that kind of bulk/cut split? Or should I stick to a lean bulk throughout?

Thanks

PS STATS:

24 years old
3 cycles
193lbs
11% bf

don't run the prami ED. 2X per week is fine.

you need a strong AI with deca/test cycles. that is crucial

and last your lethargy is probably from the crazy water retention and rapid weight gain on this cycle. lower your dose and up your AI's further.. i remember on deca i would take naps in the early afternoon, i was gaining so much so fast that i had to take naps during the day

what is your AI dose?
maybe you should consider caber.....

i think the bulk/cut is fine.....my favorite combo is finishing off a deca cycle with some winstrol. it is a perfect combo....light on the joints because deca helps them feel good, and you get shredded with the water all in the muscle from deca. Really is the best combo.....i even think people could go into a show running NPP and winny with higher dose of AI cuz it really is a great combo

I found prami messed with my sleep kind of (slept lots, but poor sleep quality), and I felt tired the next day. Then I started taking it in the mornings instead of before bed, and it was much much better.
I'm not sure why everybody seems to dose before bed, but I think mornings work much better. (Start with a very low dose, and gradually work up to whatever works for you.)

Top Bottom