Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Var only cycle - please help...

Rj83

Background: Finally made the decision to try var, with it being female friendly. I have been training/lifting weights consistently for 4years, I would say I'm a ento/meso body type, meaning I am pear shaped, lean on top, all the fat is generally on my arse!

Current training: I spent the year doing wendlers 5/3/1 made some good progress, and actually switched to Layne nortons PHAT. I saw my muscle mass go up overnight and after say 4weeks, gains have slowed. Once a week I might swim but cardio is limited as I find it hard to put on muscle.

Personal trainer told me to lean out before going on a Var cycle, but I'm decided to use it to help with leaning out and maybe putting on some muscle mass.

Current diet:
Breakfast: 4egg whites, 1 whole egg, blueberries
Pre-workout: BSN No-xplode
Post-workout: BSN Syntha-6 + creatine
Post-workout meal: 3oz chicken breast + 130grams of rice+ broccoli
Snack: hand-full of mixed nuts
Dinner: Salmon/steak and broccoli

Cheats would be adding potato to a meal once a week, and a quest bar....which i love!!!!

Goal: need to get from 28% BF to 20% BF in the next 6-8 weeks before I start clean bulking. With the above diet I'm losing around 2pounds a week which is good, then hoping at least a pound a week. Also I would like to still lift the same weight while I cut!!!!

Stats:
Height: 5ft 1inch
weight: 54kg/119pounds
Bench: 35kg
squat: not sure as I've had issues with knee
Deadlift: 75kg when on 5/3/1
OHP: 28kg

I plan on continuing with all the above while taking 5mg of Var in the morning before breakfast and 5mg in the evening with final meal. I've heard about taking Clen but this is my first cycle and nervous enough as I am...

Var is for bulking. I wouldn't run it until you are ready to gain muscle. That's what it's for. You'll do yourself an disservice running it on a cut as a first time.

Background: Finally made the decision to try var, with it being female friendly. I have been training/lifting weights consistently for 4years, I would say I'm a ento/meso body type, meaning I am pear shaped, lean on top, all the fat is generally on my arse!

Current training: I spent the year doing wendlers 5/3/1 made some good progress, and actually switched to Layne nortons PHAT. I saw my muscle mass go up overnight and after say 4weeks, gains have slowed. Once a week I might swim but cardio is limited as I find it hard to put on muscle.

Personal trainer told me to lean out before going on a Var cycle, but I'm decided to use it to help with leaning out and maybe putting on some muscle mass.

Current diet:

Breakfast: 4egg whites, 1 whole egg, blueberries

Pre-workout: BSN No-xplode

Post-workout: BSN Syntha-6 + creatine

Post-workout meal: 3oz chicken breast + 130grams of rice+ broccoli

Snack: hand-full of mixed nuts

Dinner: Salmon/steak and broccoli

Cheats would be adding potato to a meal once a week, and a quest bar....which i love!!!!

Goal: need to get from 28% BF to 20% BF in the next 6-8 weeks before I start clean bulking. With the above diet I'm losing around 2pounds a week which is good, then hoping at least a pound a week. Also I would like to still lift the same weight while I cut!!!!

Stats:

Height: 5ft 1inch

weight: 54kg/119pounds

Bench: 35kg

squat: not sure as I've had issues with knee

Deadlift: 75kg when on 5/3/1

OHP: 28kg

I plan on continuing with all the above while taking 5mg of Var in the morning before breakfast and 5mg in the evening with final meal. I've heard about taking Clen but this is my first cycle and nervous enough as I am...

I believe var will help hold onto your muscle mass while cutting and increase strength considerably. So your weights will increase if anything, which is always welcomed. 28% BF is rather high, but strict dieting and plenty of glycogen depletion training will help with that, stay away from low rep stuff. 5/3/1? Take it up to 15-20 get a burn and a pump.
Rather than clen which can cause cardiac hypertrophy, try albuterol @ 4mg 3x a day, I find it side effect free.

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks both for your feedback. so I actually started my cycle last week. 5mg in the morning and 5mg evening. I've been eating clean and the strange thing is weight/strength has gone up and bodyfat has come down. I eat all my carbs around training and then it's lean meats and veg. I'm not starving myself but slightly hungry going to bed on some days. People are telling me my face looks small which is a sign I'm losing weight and my ribs on my chest have started showing.... Also my bicep tricep have hardened. Only sides is I'm on my period and it's been really heavy and I've been really moody and angry...but I took it out at the gym...hehehehe

So, I've measured my body fat today on the OMRON monitor, its displaying 25%. For the test I do this the same time of day, 30min after drinking lots of water. I'll measure again tomorrow. I'm not endorsing VAR as a fat loss magic pill. As caligirl85 mentioned I agree I would rather take this as a muscle gaining phase. However this cycle was mainly to test for sides, which I haven't really had. The plan was for a 6week cycle, however I might extend to 8weeks, then I'll cycle off for 8weeks before going back on again.

week1: 10mg 5 morning 5 evening. I take these before meals.
week2: still going to continue with 10mg week.

Congrats on the results. It's important for me to echo your comment that var is not a fat loss pill because we get so many women on here thinking var is a fat burner. Var is still a steroid. The whole idea of using a steroid is to grow muscle and increase recovery. It's why your weight and strength go up and bf goes down. If you change the proportions in your body and have more muscle mass, your bf will drop. If you are eating right and lifting hard, your bf will drop. The combination will do it too but unless you're in contest prep, often a var cycle will still see the scale go up.

I suggested it for bulking simply because you could take advantage of the cycle by eating to the cycle. You will likely still gain and it sounds like you are but with the risk of sides, it's can be better to maximize it through more of a bulking phase.

Sides for many women will not appear until the 4 to 6 week mark. There are usually those initial changes that you feel pretty quickly and then further down the road. For example, I don't break out until week 6 on just about anything.

Congrats on your results!

So it's been a month on the cycle, last week I increased to 20mg a day, 10mg morning and 10mg evening. I feel stronger, I have lost some fat, however I've started to increase calories so I'm in a surplus for the last remaining weeks.

Only sides I have found are I get really hot and thirsty all the time. This could be coz we are actually having a summer. I have spots but they are on my bum. lMFAO! I haven't had my period yet but I still have a few days, muscles are harder, pump is great, I had to Deload unexpectedly the other week as I needed extra recovery. I was hoping recovery would be a bit better but think on layne norton the volume gets too much, so might be a good idea to cycle the volume.

I might continue for another two weeks while I taper off.

Next cycle will be in the winter on a surplus. Very glad I tried it.

Can I chime in? It seems like the right place!

This is my first post - I don't even know if I did it right...
I'd like to say hello and make some friends, get some advice, and be that hot 140 lb babe I was in 2002 before I broke up with my ex, ate everything he wouldn't let me and a bottle of wine every night.

I'm 44, about 165, probably close to 30% BF. 38-29-42 pear shaped. I have a home gym with everything, jog on a treadmill and eating healthier than I have been. No chips, candy, deep fried anything. Just not enough good healthy foods, or often enough.

I have a list of health issues that I realize I've been using as an excuse to take it easy - and I'm lonely working out because there has been no challenge or accountability like when I used to have a partner. (Impossible to have one now btw)

I have a friend who's answered most of my questions and I'm getting my shipment of Clen, Cytomel and Anavar on Mon or Tues - so excited to see some changes. Looking forward to the energy and muscle!!

I want to start daily consistency with a kick from some supplements in order to see results, to maintain motivation, to work harder, to see results to keep going, etc.

Any advice is much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance 😊

--- 💞Wanting to recapture my body from 2002! 😫

Hi, Just saw your response, How are you getting on? I know how you feel about working out alone but I find only a few women who like to work-out the way I do therefore I tend to train with guys and befriend personal trainers a lot. (Many of whom give me free advise). I would suggest you join gym, observe some of the personal trainers and find a good one who can write you out a plan.

Do you lift weights? Do you have a goal in mind? Do you have a diet plan? If the answer to these is no, then please do not take Var, Clen or T3. The risks vs. benefits is high, and if you are looking for a fat loss solution only there are other ways minus these risks.

Good luck.

Top Bottom