Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female SARMS stack help

superturkey

Banned
Calling out women/men with experience with SARMS for females.

I want to set up a SARM cycle for my gf.
It will be her first time running anything.

Her stats
125 lb
30 yrs
5'4
14-16% bf

I havnt done f all research for a female cycle but here goes. And how does a woman PCT?

1-8 50mg s4 ED split into 2 doses
1-8 25mg osta ED
1-8 20mg GW ED
9-11 Mini PCT?? (Pretty sure a woman doesnt need Unleashed!)

Unsure if ill get her to run the GW cos its a bit pricey compred to the other two.
Thanks in advance.

Drop the osta dose to 12.5mg...everything else is ok...I may suggest starting the GW at 10mg then see how she likes it, if she's ok then bump to 20 for the rest of the cycle
Get your GW from SS, lasts a good long cycle. I prefer every sarm from SS but that's up to you

And actually the post cycle/unleashed combo is one of my favorite PCTs to run.

Either run the post cycle/unleashed or grab a bottle of Bridge from NTBM for her PCT

Any more questions just ask

Drop the osta dose to 12.5mg...everything else is ok...I may suggest starting the GW at 10mg then see how she likes it, if she's ok then bump to 20 for the rest of the cycle
Get your GW from SS, lasts a good long cycle. I prefer every sarm from SS but that's up to you

And actually the post cycle/unleashed combo is one of my favorite PCTs to run.

Either run the post cycle/unleashed or grab a bottle of Bridge from NTBM for her PCT

Any more questions just ask

I take it your a female??
Thanks for the help.
Thats interesting you take post cycle/unleashed as i wasnt sure how that would effect your natural hormones.
Is there any side effects from the SARMS or PCT that effect women differently to men?

Yes I'm a female lol

She will be fine. Just keep a close eye on her. Be careful with women taking things...the minute she gets a side effect (scratchy throat, acne, etc) discontinue use OR lower the dose.

Top Bottom