Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female ejaculation question

This is not very hard to achieve.

Most womean I've been with have ejaculated this way. I can make my wife gush everytime we make love.

A lot of women I have spoken too made themselves gush through masterbation before any guy could so I think it has a lot to do with understanding your own body.

Its deffinetly cause through clitoral stimulation when I started with my wife it could take upto an hour, I can now do it in 5 minutes practise makes perfect.

I have several ways

First one is muffing with a dildo or rubbing my finger on her g spot

Second she lies on her back I lie in a t bone shape with her legs over my body then I can have intercourse and use the free hand to stimulate her clit with lube

Third in the spoon position from behind and she stimulates the her clit

Fourth sitting on top with her body facing my toes also stimulates herself

I think you would have to do it to yourself before a guy can do it to you (personal opinion)

I wish you lots of luck my wife says theirs nothing like it you lucky bitch

Rubbish

Most stuff written here is bull...
1) All women ejaculate...That's how it gets lubed morons!
2) The gushing bit..well that can come with practice but IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORGASM
3) The Orgasm is not dependent on women ejaculating, meaning ejaculation will not enhance the orgasm.
4) Women were not meant to ejaculate, that's why they piss in a pot and men have competitions to see who can piss further.

You're lame

1) Ok Moran, first of all women ejaculate from their vergina ok I'll give you that all though ejaculate is probably the wrong word to use. Not all women ejaculate from their clit or DO THEY?

2) The gushing bit has everything to do with the orgasm it is more intense, speak to any women who couldn't gush and has learnt to this is not my opinion it's theirs.

3) Through my experience my wife's orgasms are more intense if she ejaculates according to her so who am I to argue. Although she is an individual and that could differ between women.

4) So how come they can ejaculate then and I mean shoot or spray (literraly)

For me it's a relatively new thing, and it mostly had to do with the right stimulation and the right amount of relaxation (ie, enough weed). The first time it happened, I was straddling the guy's face, facing him while he suckled on my clit and stimulated my gpot. It was weird, but amaaaaazing. I didn't actually come, but I felt something totally different, and I thought my toes were going to curl back and touch my heels -- only way I can describe it. When I did come, later, it was intense. It wasn't piss, it was clear and a little salty, so says the guy. I was worried he'd be grossed out, but of course, being the horndog he is, he wanted to try and replicate the conditions again, right away -- purely for scientific research, you understand, ma'am. Lol. I was exhausted though, and just about passed out.

Wyst

Top Bottom