Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Anavar First Cycle Log (with T3/Clen)

Subbed!!
I'm starting a similar stack soon. Just got done with a 7 month bulk. I'm planning on doing Tbol, t3, EC and possibly low dose NPP. I've never done TBol though and am not big on stacking something I haven't run before so I may leave the NPP out to see how I like Tbol on it's own.
Will you be posting before/afters??

Subbed!!
I'm starting a similar stack soon. Just got done with a 7 month bulk. I'm planning on doing Tbol, t3, EC and possibly low dose NPP. I've never done TBol though and am not big on stacking something I haven't run before so I may leave the NPP out to see how I like Tbol on it's own.
Will you be posting before/afters??

I'm not posting before/afters for privacy reasons sorry.

My friend's female trainer ran low dose tbol for the first time and had to stop due to major side effects so be careful. At 5mg she experienced painful back pumps, headaches, deepening of the voice, irritability, increased face and body hair, pretty much everything you can imagine within a week of starting her cycle. She had to stop at week two because the side effects got worse by the day. Strength went through the roof, though.

I'm not posting before/afters for privacy reasons sorry.

My friend's female trainer ran low dose tbol for the first time and had to stop due to major side effects so be careful. At 5mg she experienced painful back pumps, headaches, deepening of the voice, irritability, increased face and body hair, pretty much everything you can imagine within a week of starting her cycle. She had to stop at week two because the side effects got worse by the day. Strength went through the roof, though.

Wow that's crazy. 5mg of Tbol shouldn't have done that, maybe it was something else? I've heard way more good things about it than bad. I'm not a Var fan so was hoping this would work.

Update: Bumped the dose to 10mg (from 8) for the past 4 days or so. A few more days at this dose then going to taper up to 15mg.

Energy is a lot better, acne is almost completely gone (been battling with it for 2 years now).

I dropped calories this week from 2000 to 1700-1800.

Nothing noticeable has happened with strength, but muscles look fuller and they're a bit harder and more defined. Leaning out a little bit.

Wow that's crazy. 5mg of Tbol shouldn't have done that, maybe it was something else? I've heard way more good things about it than bad. I'm not a Var fan so was hoping this would work.

It's possible. You ever really know what you're getting.

The lethargy is likely from the T3. Personally, I'd hold the 10 mgs of var for a few weeks. Sides don't really show up till the 4-6 week mark...the big sides anyway. Just my 2 cents. And for whatever it's worth...I'd taper a bit longer down on the T3. The rebound is a bitch.

The lethargy is likely from the T3. Personally, I'd hold the 10 mgs of var for a few weeks. Sides don't really show up till the 4-6 week mark...the big sides anyway. Just my 2 cents. And for whatever it's worth...I'd taper a bit longer down on the T3. The rebound is a bitch.

I'm closing in on the end of week 5. I tapered the var up to 15mg about a week ago and am now noticing that the acne is returning... I'm keeping it here for another week at least. There are no noticeable physical changes aside from that. This definitely is a very mild anabolic it seems. It also might be cause the T3 is said to cause strength loss, so the drugs may just be counter-acting each other. I'm tapering down from 75mcg to 50mcg T3 in the next week, which means I'm going to have to tighten up my diet even more.

I started clen again today. I really don't like it compared with an EC stack but I ran out of that, so I'm going to run a 2 week clen cycle to see if anything happens.

Today marks the end of week 6, and I've decided to stop all drugs. Voice got noticeably raspy and is cracking from time to time. I had increased my dose to 20mg this week, and that appears to be way too much. I'll be much more conservative with my next cycle.

I'm glad you stopped. It's a lesson learned. Sides often don't show up till weeks 4-6 and it's just not wise to increase on a first cycle like that when you just don't know how you will respond.

I'm really glad you posted this because hopefully other women can learn from it. We try to warn them and caution them but most proceed anyway.

I hope your sides clear quickly for you.

Top Bottom