Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Anavar First Cycle Log (with T3/Clen)

FemFitness

Hi everyone,

I've been searching the net for months now for solid info on Anavar (oxandrolone), for women and couldn't really find what I was looking for, so I thought I'd make a log for those who are curious and are looking into their first cycle.

A bit about me - been training for 3-4 years now and I competitively powerlift. My main goal with this cycle isn't aesthetic, but to maintain, and possibly even increase strength while dieting. I bulked to 170+lbs, then dropped to <160lbs naturally over the course of several weeks, and was planning to stay natural up until my strength started dropping. I've had easy access to this stuff for a while now but was hesitant to hop on without getting lean first, but as a competitor I'm doing what I can do stay on top of my game.

I'm currently taking liquid anavar at 5mg ed, broken up into two doses, 2.5mg in the morning, and 2.5mg at night. Today marks the end of my first week. I'm also taking liquid clen at 40mcg two days on/two days off, although I prefer EC which I take on my off days. I was running liquid t3 at a low dose - 12.5mcg for a week or so, then I bumped it up to 25mcg, and now I'm at 40mcg. I'm being conservative with the anavar because I'm very wary of putting hormones in my body, I want to make sure I'm doing things relatively safely. I've played with the clen dose, and although I'm not the biggest fan (I don't think it does much), I'm keeping the dose at a steady 40mcg.

So far I don't feel anything physically from the var, but it's way too early to tell. I had one giant breakout on my back last week (I never break out on my back), but that went away and I haven't seen anything since. When I started lifting more intensely about a year ago, I started to get breakouts on my face near my jaw line which is hormonal, but now that I'm taking anavar I've noticed a DECREASE in face breakouts. This is very unusual, so I'm going to keep track of this and see how things go.

One thing I will note is that I'm very emotional. I've been getting upset easily, it's almost as if I'm in a state of mild depression. I'm staying aware of this and keeping tabs on my mood. That can also simply be from dieting, though... I also feel very bloated, like I'm holding lots of water. Wasn't expecting that either... my weight jumped up a little once I hopped on, but hopefully that comes off over the next few weeks.

I weightlift intensely 6x/wk, with cardio here and there.
Maintenance calories are roughly 2,400.
Dieting on 2,000 calories, 150g protein, <100g carbs
Drinking at least a gallon of water a day.
Main sources of protein: Chicken, eggs, egg whites, protein powder, greek yogurt
Main sources of carbs: fruits/veggies (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, cabbage, peas, carrots), sweet potato
Main sources of fats: nut butter, olive oil, coconut oil, cheese
Supplements: Joint support, Liver care, Adrenal fatigue, Multivitamin/multimineral, Fish oil

I'm not a bodybuilder so I don't have any fears of fruits or dairy :D

I eat to fuel my body and I train hard.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Here's my predicted dosing schedule--

Breakdown of Cycle:
Week 1: 5mg Anavar / 40mcg T3/ 40mcg Clen (2days on/2days off)
Week 2: 5mg Anavar / 40mcg T3 / 40mcg Clen (2days on/2days off)
Week 3: 7.5mg Anavar / 50mcg T3
Week 4: 7.5mg Anavar / 75mcg T3 / 40mcg Clen (2days on/2days off)
Week 5: 10mg Anavar / 75mcg T3 / 40mcg Clen (2days on/2days off)
Week 6: 10mg Anavar / 50mcg T3
Week 7: 12.5 mg Anavar / 40mcg T3 / 40mcg Clen (2days on/2days off)
Week 8: 12.5mg Anavar / 40mcg T3 / 40mcg Clen (2days on/2days off)
Week 9: 15mg Anavar / 25mcg T3
Week 10: 15mg Anavar / 25mcg T3 / 40mcg Clen (2days on/2days off)

**NOTE** I'm very aware that there are side effects of using these drugs. I take full responsibility and would not advise for anyone to use anything at the doses I'm taking, this is purely informative and it's to log my personal experience so others can learn from it. Take these drugs at your own risk.

Day 9:
> Muscles starting to feel harder
> Losing a bit of scale weight
> Weight during training is moving easier
> No negative effects yet

Looking forward to following the results. I'm 13 weeks out from a competition and need to drop BF along with preserving the muscle I have without a need to build too much.

Day 10-11: Noticed increased libido from var. Slightly uncomfortable.

I haven't really been taking the clen. I really don't like it all that much.
T3 makes me ravenously hungry so I can tell it's working. It also makes me very sleepy so I'm going to take my dose at night instead of splitting it up.

Day 12: No changes. Recovery may be slightly better, but not sure. Going to up the var dose to 7.5mg in a couple of days, and T3 will jump to 50mcg.

Looking forward to following the results. I'm 13 weeks out from a competition and need to drop BF along with preserving the muscle I have without a need to build too much.

Are you planning to hop on leading up to your comp?

Day 10-11: Noticed increased libido from var. Slightly uncomfortable.

I haven't really been taking the clen. I really don't like it all that much.
T3 makes me ravenously hungry so I can tell it's working. It also makes me very sleepy so I'm going to take my dose at night instead of splitting it up.

Day 12: No changes. Recovery may be slightly better, but not sure. Going to up the var dose to 7.5mg in a couple of days, and T3 will jump to 50mcg.

Are you planning to hop on leading up to your comp?

Be extra caution of the t3. My wife really damaged her thyroid from mis using it at 50 mcg per day. Took her nearly a year to get it back to functioning optimally again without supplementation

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

Yes planning to before my next comp and heard a lot of good things about this combo.

Have you noticed any changes in lbs or BF yet? :)

Sent from my SCH-I415 using EliteFitness

Be extra caution of the t3. My wife really damaged her thyroid from mis using it at 50 mcg per day. Took her nearly a year to get it back to functioning optimally again without supplementation

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

You guys got a blood/hormone panel taken before/after supplementing the T3? I have a naturally low-functioning thyroid so I may very well have to get a prescription for this. The important thing is that it went back to normal after a year, right? :)

Yes planning to before my next comp and heard a lot of good things about this combo.

Have you noticed any changes in lbs or BF yet? :)

Sent from my SCH-I415 using EliteFitness

Nothing noticeable yet. Today is day 13 so I am increasing var to about 6mg today, 6mg tomorrow, then will have it at 7.5mg for the two weeks thereafter. I'm able to taper up in very small increments since I'm using the liquid; I don't have to worry about breaking tablets into uneven doses.

I've heard that you "feel" the var at the two-week mark, so we'll see.

You are so right! I really need to be more responsible in the use of T3 so I just scheduled to have a thyroid panel done but my Dr. is booked til Jun 11th so looks like I won't be using T3 until next contest prep since this comp is July 19th. Still will use Var/Clen combo though.

I read however Clen/t3/combined with hgh is the best of the best combo for leaning out but I'm wondering about the rebound on that.

Thanks for keeping the log updated I have found so little info on women's cycles and this board seems kinda dead.

You are so right! I really need to be more responsible in the use of T3 so I just scheduled to have a thyroid panel done but my Dr. is booked til Jun 11th so looks like I won't be using T3 until next contest prep since this comp is July 19th. Still will use Var/Clen combo though.

I read however Clen/t3/combined with hgh is the best of the best combo for leaning out but I'm wondering about the rebound on that.

Thanks for keeping the log updated I have found so little info on women's cycles and this board seems kinda dead.

The thyroid rebounds better than the anterior pituitary gland but those two weeks of thyroid shutdown can allow a lot of fat ti accumulate

Today is day 15... I took 4mg yesterday cause I didn't get to dose in the evening, and took 8mg today...

The only major side effect I'm feeling so far is lethargy and minor acne. No physical changes yet. Strength hasn't increased, haven't gotten any leaner. But 5mg is a very low dose so we'll see how things go with an increased dose...

I also dropped the clen completely for now. I prefer EC.

Top Bottom