Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fellow salespeople

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
I'm considering a new job in sales, and am trying to get some ideas. Considered real estate, but that seems to take quite a while before you actually start making any money. I have sold cars, bikes, and supplements. About 4 years total. Any suggestions?:confused:

Sell anything to do with the construction-supply bidness. Fuck real estate, in my state, no one is buying, everyone is building. Much dinero to be made...I sell plumbing supplies, the sky is the limit...Gambino

Gambino said:
Sell anything to do with the construction-supply bidness. Fuck real estate, in my state, no one is buying, everyone is building. Much dinero to be made...I sell plumbing supplies, the sky is the limit...Gambino

Sounds interesting, I don't know the industry though. Did you when you started?

Bullit said:
Pimp those Ho's.

Actualy I'm looking for a real job. Besides, your mom and sister won't talk to me anymore. Tell them to call me.

No seriously, tell them to call me.

I was a carpenter beforehand, so I had a general idea about the bizz. While that gave me a little advantage, most of what I needed to know I picked up on the job. Knowledge is helpful, but not neccessary. I'm telling you, dude, this bussiness is booming! IF you got any more questions feel free to ask...good luck

Top Bottom