Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

fellas i got an xtra $3000 to drop.....

eddie1

New member
should i go ahead an run hgh for about 6-7 months @ 5iu a day? i have never ran it before. Im completely stocked for enough for 2 cycles on other gear. is it worth the $3000 to spend on the hgh if i got it in your opinion?
 
i was reading about igf the oter day in a science write up and how its the holy grail for body builders because it also induces fiberous growth or somthing lke that that steroids do not, look into it
 
eddie1 said:
should i go ahead an run hgh for about 6-7 months @ 5iu a day? i have never ran it before. Im completely stocked for enough for 2 cycles on other gear. is it worth the $3000 to spend on the hgh if i got it in your opinion?


Unless you compete or plan on doing so then NO. I guess if it were me I'd blow it all on LSP gear. Prolly primo, tren, and the cheapest test I could find.

Oh and masteron too.
 
oh, the other interesting thing about clinical tests on rats with IGF was that the rats stayed more lean and bulkier even after stoping all physical activity, vs the rats trained naturally which lost it directly after they stoped working them out, for that alone if true, i would say, "worth it"
 
solidspine said:
I would simply buy gear, not growth.


yes but i need to come off the gear within 6 months and i wouldnt the growth. im not a guy who is gonna just stay on for ever. i like to cycle
 
eddie1 said:
yes but i need to come off the gear within 6 months and i wouldnt the growth. im not a guy who is gonna just stay on for ever. i like to cycle

Right, but you can easily get gear now thats good for 4 years. And I think what solid was trying to say (or what I AM saying) is that GH will only really benefit you if you're at a very high competitive level. Otherwise you can get the same anabolic effects from IGF. I personally only use GH 4-6 months out from a show. The rest of the time I cycle on and off slin and IGF for a month each. Works fine.

Besides, if you're not competing at a high level, you'll see many many more gains from 3 g's worth of gear than 3 g's worth of growth.
 
52_21_30 said:
Right, but you can easily get gear now thats good for 4 years. And I think what solid was trying to say (or what I AM saying) is that GH will only really benefit you if you're at a very high competitive level. Otherwise you can get the same anabolic effects from IGF. I personally only use GH 4-6 months out from a show. The rest of the time I cycle on and off slin and IGF for a month each. Works fine.

Besides, if you're not competing at a high level, you'll see many many more gains from 3 g's worth of gear than 3 g's worth of growth.


i make my own gear so im good to go forever on it. as far as growth its different. i would really just use it for slow fat loss.
 
eddie1 said:
i make my own gear so im good to go forever on it. as far as growth its different. i would really just use it for slow fat loss.

Well that's a horse of a different color. Still, you can lose fat for free by going on a diet and doing cardio. If you really wanna blow the $$ head out to vegas and let it ride on a roulette wheel.
 
Unless bodybuilding is your career and you're deriving the majority of your income from it - I would invest that $3,000.
 
eddie1 said:
should i go ahead an run hgh for about 6-7 months @ 5iu a day? i have never ran it before. Im completely stocked for enough for 2 cycles on other gear. is it worth the $3000 to spend on the hgh if i got it in your opinion?


just remember you will get far better gains from solid AAS cycles than from GH. Often people think GH is miracle drug. It does have great purpose but hardly miracle worker. If you dont compete,,,spend money more wisely.
 
is prolabs the same prolabs as was about 4 years ago? i remember him being big if so then being ragged on after his stuff tested low in advertised dosage.
 
omega529 said:
F*** That, Pro Labs is cheaper then IP and verry good too.

There are a ton of cheap ug's now,no reason for anyone to be paying alot now day's for gear. As for the gh if you have the money and want to try it go for it,just remember like some of the other's have stated it's not a miracle drug so don't expect huge change's.
 
eddie1 said:
should i go ahead an run hgh for about 6-7 months @ 5iu a day? i have never ran it before. Im completely stocked for enough for 2 cycles on other gear. is it worth the $3000 to spend on the hgh if i got it in your opinion?
DO NOT spend 3g's on anything unless you are able to fill a small room with the amount of bottles you'd receive top to bottom. You'll know you overpaid when you can fit 3g's worth of gear on your desktop.
 
52_21_30 said:
. . . The rest of the time I cycle on and off slin and IGF for a month each. Works fine. . . .

What sort of results do you get from this? are you on gear at the same time you are on slin and IGF?
 
snagglepuss said:
What sort of results do you get from this? are you on gear at the same time you are on slin and IGF?

Not necessarily. I'm on gear 8-9 months out of the year, and like I said, each month is alternating IGF-1 with slin whether or not I'm on any gear. Over time i've been able to maintain my size when off gear to to igf-1 and slin, and the igf-1 allows me to eat a ton of food when off gear and not put on any fat. When on gear AND igf-1/slin, I just blow up faster that's all. For cutting cycles, contest prep, i'll use slon for the first month (with GH) and then just the GH an gear. PCT will then start the IGF/slin cycle again.
 
52_21_30 said:
Not necessarily. I'm on gear 8-9 months out of the year, and like I said, each month is alternating IGF-1 with slin whether or not I'm on any gear. Over time i've been able to maintain my size when off gear to to igf-1 and slin, and the igf-1 allows me to eat a ton of food when off gear and not put on any fat. When on gear AND igf-1/slin, I just blow up faster that's all. For cutting cycles, contest prep, i'll use slon for the first month (with GH) and then just the GH an gear. PCT will then start the IGF/slin cycle again.
This is the way to do it!
 
eddie1 said:
i make my own gear so im good to go forever on it. as far as growth its different. i would really just use it for slow fat loss.

If I were you I"d go with some hygetropin... If it's just expendable income and you're doing fine financially, go for it man, I"m sure you made most of that money from bartering anyways.. :)

Be sure to take some thyroid hormone with it like T4..
T-Matt
 
Top Bottom