Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feet really red... question

c3bodybuilding

I have an odd question, it's something I never really noticed until the other day when I was at the doctors. I was wearing flip flops and the nurse asked, "Are your feet always that color?!" Then he took my blood pressure and pinched the skin on my ankles, etc. Nothing was wrong, blood pressure was fine, etc. I am currently on cycle, but I take liquidex, so I'm not really bloated. To be honest it got me kind of worried, especially since he couldn't figure out why they were like that. The only thing I can think of is that when I started bodybuilding I was only 144lbs and these days I walk around at a lean 255-260, perhaps my feet get that red because my body was never meant to be this heavy? I'm not talking a light red, but they look almost as if I put them in a tanning bed! Has anyone else experienced this? Should I see another doctor and get his/her opinion? Any input would be great. - C3

Only light I can maybe shed on this.... Many times when I take alot of Test (over 750mgs per week), I get red in the face sometimes.... It can get pretty bright, to the point that people start asking me where I went on vacation and got so Tan.... Could be increased BP, could be increased RBC's too, but I never really looked into it.... I've asked other guys over the years if they get anything similar, but I'm the only one I know that gets this.... As long as your fine health wise, I wouldn't worry about it.... I'm guessing it's increased RBC's though....

rizz

When I take Winstrol, I notice my ankles get "puffy". The doctor noticed that one time and was surprised. My ankles were not red, just puffy. Once I stopped winstrol, the puffiness went away and bony ankles came back. It might be caused by the increased blood volume brought on by AAS, but that is a guess.

Thanks for the replies. That place got me worried. I was thinking I might have all sorts of things wrong with me. I had noticed it before when I was on cycle, but I never paid attention to it. I guess it's nothing to be concerned about! :)

Top Bottom